super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

"Dope shit"? look at this nigga here trying to sound cool after admitting to go to a nerdfest :tom: If there were any hot girls there, rest assured they were getting payed :D

Whatever helps you sleep at night bro.

I laugh myself to sleep all the time thanking of all the butthurt people I've owned :D

"Dope shit"? look at this nigga here trying to sound cool after admitting to go to a nerdfest :tom: If there were any hot girls there, rest assured they were getting payed :D

haven't you posted pics of yourself at some nintendo event?

nintendo =/= nerdicon

Comic Con- A place where people who like comics, movies, video games, tv shows, anime, or sci fi go. (i.e. a lot of fucking people)

Nintendo events- People who want to blow Miyamoto (i.e. faggot fanboys)

Hey REDE, you wanna do me a favor bro? :dreamy: Now that you're an admin and all, you wanna re-mod me? Pwetty plz :-*

Thanks babe. <3

I'm not an admin, I'm a "Manager" :ben: like in between. I can only make sub-forum mods from what I can tell, not global ones

Whatever helps you sleep at night bro.

I laugh myself to sleep all the time thanking of all the butthurt people I've owned :D

haven't you posted pics of yourself at some nintendo event?

nintendo =/= nerdicon

Comic Con- A place where people who like comics, movies, video games, tv shows, anime, or sci fi go. (i.e. a lot of fucking people)

Nintendo events- People who want to blow Miyamoto (i.e. faggot fanboys)

I'm pretty sure that uncle tom posted pics at a comic con as well. Not to mention boasting about going to some Nintendo store event full of children and shit lol. ****a even bought a Link plushie and shit. :D

Hey REDE, you wanna do me a favor bro? :dreamy: Now that you're an admin and all, you wanna re-mod me? Pwetty plz :-*

Thanks babe. <3

Look at this begging ass nigga. Shut the fuck up and go do some constructive shit with your life. Being a shit mod on a forum is not gonna put money in them tight ass jeans. Get a fucking job and holla at some babes.

Thanks babe. <3

Look at this begging ass nigga. Shut the fuck up and go do some constructive shit with your life. Being a shit mod on a forum is not gonna put money in them tight ass jeans. Get a fucking job and holla at some babes.

Holy FUCK

pretty sure if DT and ZWarrior ever met, DT would knock him the fuck out. This beef has hit the next level.

If anything DT would probably be like The situation and knock himself out (if u watch jersey shore)

Edited by zwarrior.

being a geek is cool these days Antwarrior. Stop haytin

exactly why y'all niggas should stop being geeks :D You;ve become a stereotype that the mainstream ate up and copies, just like hipsters, hip hop, rock culture etc. Mainstream pop culture is very sadistic and almost everything is done sarcastically. Everything is a fad worth jumping the bandwagon for, imitate the absurdity and once that image is completely tarnished and turned into a gimmick, they move on to the next fad. Can anyone wear "hip hop" clothes without feeling like they're poser wiggers (or n if u black)? In the 90s it was also "cool these days". Soon enough (and to me it's already prevalent) we will feel like posers ourself when we wear nintendo clothes, wear our big glasses, or go to these nerdy conventions, because mainstream has taken over and is sarcastically making fun of it and you're not even aware of that.

• Cooke unpinned this topic