super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

Hey REDE, you wanna do me a favor bro? :dreamy: Now that you're an admin and all, you wanna re-mod me? Pwetty plz :-*

Thanks babe. <3

Look at this begging ass nigga. Shut the fuck up and go do some constructive shit with your life. Being a shit mod on a forum is not gonna put money in them tight ass jeans. Get a fucking job and holla at some babes.

Do something constructive with my life? You mean like go to Georgia Tech to become an aerospace engineer? Cause that's what I'm doing now. You mad :juggle:

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

You calling me a nerd for going to comic con = me trying to be a nerd to fit in?

when have you ever cared about comics? you barely even play video games yet you're here. You're a huge poser nigga :D "hai gaiz I go to comicon even though i wouldn't have if it wasn't popular, am I cool gaiz, do I fit in noaw :lemming: "

o tell me dear fellow comic book reader, what are your favorite comics? who are your favorite contemporary comic artists? go ahead and start googling :D

You calling me a nerd for going to comic con = me trying to be a nerd to fit in?

when have you ever cared about comics? you barely even play video games yet you're here. You're a huge poser nigga :D "hai gaiz I go to comicon even though i wouldn't have if it wasn't popular, am I cool gaiz, do I fit in noaw :lemming: "

o tell me dear fellow comic book reader, what are your favorite comics? who are your favorite contemporary comic artists? go ahead and start googling :D

When did I ever claim to read comics? lol you try so hard and just fail even harder.

zoreo thinks comic con is just about comics :tom:

its not just about comics but comics are its main subject. Going there when you're the least interested in comics is like going to E3 when you don't even play or read about video games. i.e. a POSER. kid proves my point, and you're still defending him, this espanol nigga :Jeff:

thanks for proving my point posing ass nigga :D

btw barto, that hat doesn't work on you, not trolling

it looks like a swimming cap

It really isn't that tight, just the way the lighting is. This is what it looks like.

Malnutrition talking about faggy haircuts. :mickey: get out of here, you should be on the box of Corn Flakes.

lol Tomwarrior aka Baby Torso, aka Kermit arms, aka Kitten Heart trying to talk tough and give advice how to be an individual and on physical appearance :D Edited by Ron Swanson

its not just about comics but comics are its main subject. Going there when you're the least interested in comics is like going to E3 when you don't even play or read about video games. i.e. a POSER. kid proves my point, and you're still defending him, this espanol nigga :Jeff:

Maybe I cared more about the video games like Prototype 2 they had playable for the first time? Or Four Swords which was pretty disappointing? Maybe I just wanted to check out all the cosplay and get free swag and pick up some stuff?

Or maybe I just wanted to hang with my friends and be somewhere other than systemwars on a weekend. But you wouldn't be able to relate huh.

Maybe I cared more about the video games like Prototype 2 they had playable for the first time? Or Four Swords which was pretty disappointing? Maybe I just wanted to check out all the cosplay and get free swag and pick up some stuff?

Or maybe I just wanted to hang with my friends and be somewhere other than systemwars on a weekend. But you wouldn't be able to relate huh.

zoreo just got roasted!

Funny thing is I really didn't even give that much of a fuck about comic con, I actually wanted to go to this thing in DUMBO. They had an art gallery, a couple film screenings, a performance Nosaj thing and a couple other artists like florence and the machine, and a DJ set from Justice but I couldn't get an RSVP, so I went to comic con instead. I didn't even buy a pass a friend of a friend just made a bootleg one for me. But how does any of that change the fact that I had a good time? lol.

Edited by Dat Nigga Pirate Hatt
  • Cooke unpinned this topic