super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

actually low looks great in that pic. That is a great sweater, the black/brown matches the black dreadlocks and the even tone brown skin and brown eyes.that green bracelet used as an accent color is also smart, the man has style.

lol Uncle Tom sticking up for Uncle Ruckus and shit :D

lmfao this bitch talks a lot of shit for not posting his pic. :laff:

lol you talk about superior countries while living in a Pooruvian hut :D

actually low looks great in that pic. That is a great sweater, the black/brown matches the black dreadlocks and the even tone brown skin and brown eyes.that green bracelet used as an accent color is also smart, the man has style.

LMAO SO GAY, but I agree.

Will.I.am mask tho??? LOL :roff:

Will.I.am mask tho??? LOL

That nig sound like he was mid stroke typing that shit lol.

lickin his lips while talking about his even tones and the accent colors that black eyed peas nigga is wearin lol

lmfao

LOL Chimp.

Spoiler
It's funny 'cuz he calls Me and Z uncle toms, then calls Gee "A Minstrel show faggot."

You make more anit-black posts than anyone here.

24/7 miserable cunt. Seek therapy.

lol because you three faggots represent this forum's and the world's black population :D. Pathetic bitch.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic