super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

here's a photo for you. gd on the left, dt in the middle, alphy on the right

Posted Image

What's with all these emotional motherfuckers in this forum? http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/laugh.gif

I want to be mindlessly entertained when I log in here, keep intelligence out of it, it reminds me too much of my depressing reality hurr durr :lemming:

anyway, my last post in this shithole of a thread.

Funny this about malk is it wouldn't matter how good looking he is, guy is a complete tool and obviously a disaster in social situations. :laff:

lmfao. Xelle told me she thinks of you as her brother. Fail more ugly monster. :tom:

So I fail because I treat some women as platonic friends? Do they not do that in your country? :laff:

Just proving my point. :roff:

Platonic friends? lmfao seems like you take SW completely serious. I have tons of female friends. More in real life. I talk to them, chill out, fuck them. Xelle is just another one from the bunch.

Just putting things in perspective. If I were there, I would've already bagged Xelle. The fact that you still stick around and she refers to you as her brother, makes you a huge ugly fag. :tom:

So you've banged every one of your female friends? Please kid :laff:

Funny this about malk is it wouldn't matter how good looking he is, guy is a complete tool and obviously a disaster in social situations.

lmfao. Xelle told me she thinks of you as her brother. Fail more ugly monster.

So I fail because I treat some women as platonic friends? Do they not do that in your country?

Just proving my point.

Platonic friends? lmfao seems like you take SW completely serious. I have tons of female friends. More in real life. I talk to them, chill out, fuck them. Xelle is just another one from the bunch.

Just putting things in perspective. If I were there, I would've already bagged Xelle. The fact that you still stick around and she refers to you as her brother, makes you a huge ugly fag.

lol this ***** counts Xellenas one of his real friends but bashes MW for actually knowing her in real life.

I wonder what Xelle would say if I asked her if she considered malk a friend. :roff:

Funny this about malk is it wouldn't matter how good looking he is, guy is a complete tool and obviously a disaster in social situations. :laff:

lmfao. Xelle told me she thinks of you as her brother. Fail more ugly monster. :tom:

So I fail because I treat some women as platonic friends? Do they not do that in your country? :laff:

Just proving my point. :roff:

Just putting things in perspective. If I were there, I would've already bagged Xelle. The fact that you still stick around and she refers to you as her brother, makes you a huge ugly fag. :tom:

So you've banged every one of your female friends? Please kid :laff:

Funny this about malk is it wouldn't matter how good looking he is, guy is a complete tool and obviously a disaster in social situations.

lmfao. Xelle told me she thinks of you as her brother. Fail more ugly monster.

So I fail because I treat some women as platonic friends? Do they not do that in your country?

Just proving my point.

Just putting things in perspective. If I were there, I would've already bagged Xelle. The fact that you still stick around and she refers to you as her brother, makes you a huge ugly fag.

lol this ***** counts Xellenas one of his real friends but bashes MW for actually knowing her in real life.

I wonder what Xelle would say if I asked her if she considered malk a friend. :roff:

You should record her answer and then post it online :lul:

this is a terrible thread. As if we needed a microcosm of an already small community, this thread displays how the fanboy mentality we've grown to have on consoles and companies, has now been imposed on fellow members; where no matter what picture they share or what they say, it will be bashed or overpraised by the fanboy groupies for the sole reason that it comes from that person alone.

Seeing the verbal banter against malakius and the literal dick sucking aimed at GD, it's no different than stepping in a cow thread about the PS3 versus the wii, the only thing that keeps the congruence separate is we don't have a rating system on sw members appearance here to consider them flops or not. (but the sad truth is we did before- I remember there was a thread about a website where people can rate others' looks, and members here for a while actually took it seriously and had great pride in being rated higher than someone else, as if being a sex object to anonymous internet users was something to boast about.)

so I've looked into the list of members who have above 100 posts contributed it this 6400+ post thread, and the result follows:

DMC 434

CGA™ Alphy B 399

Bob Miley 340

zwarrior. 322

-GD- 312

Goddess Angel 264

Ron Swanson 261

Orion 224

Zero Faze 209

フアイナル フアイト 208

Snakey 206

I <3 Chilean dick 203

Barto 180

Fuckstick 135

brownwalrus 134

Snowman 125

REDE 124

Xelle 121

Tyrone Biggums 114

2012 101

Out of that list, a number of people have actually never posted a picture of themselves in this thread, so you must wonder what the hell are they even doing in it? Goddess angel, Ron Swanson, REDE, 2012...

never mind that the rule instated before was you couldn't comment on a person's appearance less you post your mugshot first, but the mods here are absolutely terrible, in fact one of the people who never posted a picture here yet constantly comments is a mod themselves (or, I'm sorry, a "manager")

Everyone is aware of this, yet people allow it and call this thread "entertaining" for the reason i've said before- it's the sw mentality but instead of consoles, it's on fellow members physical appearance. I regretfully contributed to this mess, even if it was in satire, posting pictures knowing of the argument that would happen after it. But the satire lost all its meaning, it was trashy, minstrel show entertainment. It has as much substance as a reality tv show like the Kardashians. Again, terrible terrible thread, sw would be less of a degenerate place without a photo album.

Ron Swanson hbr......

^caveman version. Speaking of which, were you at Guv on Friday?

yes lol

When did you start going to DnB shows?

so that's what genre of music that was :ben:

me and a friend just randomly decided to go to guv, no better place to do coke

I was skiing too :tard:

and there's much better places to do coke bro, since when do you enjoy drugs? haha

So you saw and recognized me in a club with like 800 people in it. I must've been looking sexy. :smug:

Where's your pic creeper?

since fairly recently lol, shit's too expensive though

and who was the short brown xelle lookalike i saw you with?

^caveman version. Speaking of which, were you at Guv on Friday?

yes lol

When did you start going to DnB shows?

so that's what genre of music that was :ben:

me and a friend just randomly decided to go to guv, no better place to do coke

I was skiing too :tard:

and there's much better places to do coke bro, since when do you enjoy drugs? haha

So you saw and recognized me in a club with like 800 people in it. I must've been looking sexy. :smug:

Where's your pic creeper?

since fairly recently lol, shit's too expensive though

and who was the short brown xelle lookalike i saw you with?

I was with three chicks around 5', one I met that night was like spanish and I was with her most of the time. the other, with the shaved side hair, is my friend.

Xelle was there too actually haha.

Yeah post the pics I sent her faggot. Just to see get yourself owned.

seeing how obsessed you are with her on here I can only imagine what a creeper you are one on one lol

I want to see him post the pic he supposedly said I sent to her.

Good news is that you really can't embarrass yourself more than you normally do anyway.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic