super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

The tech in PS3 are made up of components that were created from Western Technology. I've been so owned. If it was made of poop and mud, I would have been so owned!

Japs made it, cry more :reg:

also light tan, the poop ones are a diff race/caste.

The tech in PS3 are made up of components that were created from Western Technology. I've been so owned. If it was made of poop and mud, I would have been so owned!

Japs made it, cry more :reg:

also light tan, the poop ones are a diff race/caste.

As expected, mud-for-brains ignores facts. http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/cool.gif

PS3 is a Japanese owned product. Like with most products in the world, many of the components are created by other companies that specialize in specific components. Like with many electronic products, those components are then assembled in a factory. China is one of the major places where these factories are located. Most PS3s are actually made in China, but we all know that does not imply that PS3 is a Chinese created or designed product. The PS3 is created by Western Technology and Science. India made headline news all over the world in being the dirtiest place in the world to live in and should take full credit for creating anything and all things dirty.

lol Carlos Vela at one of his family gigs

Posted Image

WTF is that for real?

nah, that was some ad they showed here about not being a pisshead.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y91xgcTROsU

What sort of backwards country do you live in? My uncle never does this.

lol Carlos Vela at one of his family gigs

Posted Image

WTF is that for real?

nah, that was some ad they showed here about not being a pisshead.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y91xgcTROsU

What sort of backwards country do you live in? My uncle never does this.

hell if i know. the drinking culture over here is pretty bad though lol, wouldn't surprise me if this shit was based of a real event.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic