super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

lol the Navy and Air Force have like higher requirements to join than the Army and Marines. And by requirements I mean like mental aptitude, you can't just decide to enlist and be like I'm gonna join the navy you have to score well on the qualifying test to be able to enlist in the navy and airforce.

The only higher requirement that you need is a high school diploma and a decent score on the ASVAB (which is really easy to do).
  • Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

lol the Navy and Air Force have like higher requirements to join than the Army and Marines. And by requirements I mean like mental aptitude, you can't just decide to enlist and be like I'm gonna join the navy you have to score well on the qualifying test to be able to enlist in the navy and airforce.

The only higher requirement that you need is a high school diploma and a decent score on the ASVAB (which is really easy to do).

god the ASVAB was such a piss easy test, but to my surprise, not that many people do as well as you would think. Otherwise wouldn't everyone be in the navy and air force

god the ASVAB was such a piss easy test, but to my surprise, not that many people do as well as you would think. Otherwise wouldn't everyone be in the navy and air force

Yeah I kinda don't understand that.

From what I remember I scored high enough to get into any branch and any field easily back in the 10th grade. :ben:

I guess I didn't realize it was such an accomplishment :ben:

So I'm gay and decided to bleach my hair before I go to bootcamp in 4 days. (ignore my gay ass room)

Posted Image

Bootcamp? :|

Yeah I ship out tuesday. :happysad:

Aww :(

What position you end up enlisting?

USAF Loadmaster (Ac-130/C-17) but it can still change from what I know because they want me for Special Forces because I qualify but I can also possibly train to be a c-130 gunner

Dude you just want to pwn nigs on the battlefield.

Air Force Special Forces? :smugd:

Yeah pretty much but my goal is to have my swimming up to par within the next 6 years so I can cross train and become Pararescue / Sniper

Please don't die in Iran in the next decade.

http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/sad.gif

Probably won't.

Don't kill people either, bro.

ASVAB wasn't that hard but I've been out of Higschool for two years and going through some of the questions and I'd catch myself thinking well shit, I don't remember jack shit about this. I know it took me a little bit to figure out the physics parts because I took physics as a highschool freshmen. I scored an 85, qualified for any job in any branch - but a lot of people probably don't score well because there are some random questions or the people who usually apply are usually never top of the class type students.

• Cooke unpinned this topic