super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

So funny DMC thinks he knows what's what with alcohol cause he was binge drinking when he was 16 (like most teens) :laff:

Try going on a bender for over 6 weeks, shit actually creates tolerance without being nearly as hard on your liver (but still really hard)

Why would he want to go on a 6 week bender. :|

No idea why someone wouldn't want to party for 6 weeks? Really mike? :ben:

I'm not glamourizing it, I'm saying that binge drinking in HS on weekends is nothing like drinking daily.

I go on drinking benders when I'm traveling because I'm partying often.

lol @ having to defend the beer you're drinking.

its just fucking beer :|

No it is just fucking beer.

The kind of beer shows the kind of man you are.

If you drink shitty Coors Lite or Budweiser, then it shows you are a tacky and poor person.

If you drink Corona or Heineken, it shows you are a normal and social person.

If you drink PBS or Sam Adams, then it shows you are a hipster fag from Boston.

If you drink 40s, then it shows you are a thuggish person.

If you drink imported beer, then it shows you have class and style.

If you drink Mike Hard's Lemonade, then it shows you are a faggot.

Who the fuck hates on beer hahha you sound like a moron. All beer is decent, some is amazing.

So funny DMC thinks he knows what's what with alcohol cause he was binge drinking when he was 16 (like most teens) :laff:

Try going on a bender for over 6 weeks, shit actually creates tolerance without being nearly as hard on your liver (but still really hard)

I'm not glamourizing it, I'm saying that binge drinking in HS on weekends is nothing like drinking daily.

You say all that after I already admit that I'm not some alcoholic :ben:

If you drink shitty Coors Lite or Budweiser, then it shows you are a tacky and poor person.

Who the fuck hates on beer hahha you sound like a moron. All beer is decent, some is amazing.

No its isn't. :|

Listen, just because you have been in many parties and have had nothing to drink but shitty Budweisers, you don't have to lie about that. There are some real bad brews, and most of them are American made.

That shit literally tastes like piss.

Listen, just because you have been in many parties and have had nothing to drink but shitty Budweisers, you don't have to lie about that. There are some real bad brews, and most of them are American made.

I've never had an undrinkable beer, and most stuff they sell (in Canada anyway) tastes good enough. there's lots of different varieties and it's really a matter of personal taste. I guess there's some micro breweries out there that really suck ass, but there's no reason to hate on mainstream shit.

You should try some Heineken in Holland, tastes considerably different than the stuff we get in NA.

I've never had an undrinkable beer, and most stuff they sell (in Canada anyway) tastes good enough. there's lots of different varieties and it's really a matter of personal taste. I guess there's some micro breweries out there that really suck ass, but there's no reason to hate on mainstream shit.

You should try some Heineken in Holland, tastes considerably different than the stuff we get in NA.

I know that. It's because everything in America is watered down.

Maybe it is not like that in Canada, but there can be some shitty beers here. I've been into college parties that had some shitty cheap beers, and honestly I had a few of them just to get a buzz, but didn't really enjoy them.

Besides, most of the stuff I drink when I go out is on tap beer.

Oh and also, beers aren't like music. If you hate on some shitty beers, then you are right to do so, unless you hate on some good beers, which makes you an elitist faggot, but you can't just hate on mainstream beers. However you can hate on shitty beers.

Natty isn't decent. :ben:

Drink a Steel Reserve

yeah. well im an alcoholic who is currently trying to stay away from alcohol. so it doesn't really appeal to me that much at this point. i turn into a tard

yeah. well im an alcoholic who is currently trying to stay away from alcohol. so it doesn't really appeal to me that much at this point. i turn into a tard

Aren't you like 21? :ben:

You could easily become an alcoholic by that age depending on how soon you started. It almost happened to me and i didn't start drinking until late into my 15th year of existence.

However, the issue with me was that i visited (and still visit) my country every summer and drink on a daily basis, and at least every other day is a hard drinking day. That's not adding in the hard drinking i had done even outside of those summer trips

Well, that's what I've been taught to understand through my counseling and what not. I'm 22. I don't really have the ability to control my drinking. If I go out and try to have a beer, it almost never ends up being just a beer. Having come to the realization that I have this problem, it is a lot easier to control. I'm not stupid. I've been in all sorts of programs and what not. They use the label of "disease" for alcoholism, but I don't really see it that way that much. I feel as though its really something that may potentially be worked on. My counselor would say that I'm in the stage where I want to do my "research." Pretty much go against the grains of their teachings and what I learn at AA. Its easy to stop being retarded though if you know you're being retarded lol. I dunno. It could end up being worse.

Part of me feels as though I'm just a college kid. And I'm sure thats part of it. Sometimes I just go too hard. But other times, it seems as though....like I totally have a problem. Something I'm working on. I think I'll know within the next couple of months if I should just do a total zero-tolerance thing on alcohol or not

Well, that's what I've been taught to understand through my counseling and what not. I'm 22. I don't really have the ability to control my drinking. If I go out and try to have a beer, it almost never ends up being just a beer. Having come to the realization that I have this problem, it is a lot easier to control. I'm not stupid. I've been in all sorts of programs and what not. They use the label of "disease" for alcoholism, but I don't really see it that way that much. I feel as though its really something that may potentially be worked on. My counselor would say that I'm in the stage where I want to do my "research." Pretty much go against the grains of their teachings and what I learn at AA. Its easy to stop being retarded though if you know you're being retarded lol. I dunno. It could end up being worse.

Part of me feels as though I'm just a college kid. And I'm sure thats part of it. Sometimes I just go too hard. But other times, it seems as though....like I totally have a problem. Something I'm working on. I think I'll know within the next couple of months if I should just do a total zero-tolerance thing on alcohol or not

had that problem forever..finally starting to get better

• Cooke unpinned this topic