super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

My fam just moved to DC, you know, with us bein niggas and all.

We need to smoke a blunt when I come up there :smoke:

He looks like a successful young negro, DMC. Don't ruin that for our race.

Mike's right, no smoking for me anymore :(

we can get shitfaced drunk instead :smug:

Good enough. :smugd:

You tried son. Although I can't claim to be some sort of alcoholic either. I'm usually good after my 7th or 8th shot. I'll need about 15 or so to be totally drunk, but I usually won't want to get that wasted. 20 shots made me hurl before I left. :ben: I could drink waaay more when I was 16. I used to love drinking but now...ehh it's whatever. My experimentation has taken me to better places :smugd:

You tried son. Although I can't claim to be some sort of alcoholic either. I'm usually good after my 7th or 8th shot. I'll need about 15 or so to be totally drunk, but I usually won't want to get that wasted. 20 shots made me hurl before I left. :ben:

I could drink waaay more when I was 16. I used to love drinking but now...ehh it's whatever. My experimentation has taken me to better places :smugd:

15, my nig? lol cmon son. fuck kinda kamchatka shit you be drinkin. :ben:

You tried son. Although I can't claim to be some sort of alcoholic either. I'm usually good after my 7th or 8th shot. I'll need about 15 or so to be totally drunk, but I usually won't want to get that wasted. 20 shots made me hurl before I left. :ben:

I could drink waaay more when I was 16. I used to love drinking but now...ehh it's whatever. My experimentation has taken me to better places :smugd:

What, nig?

No I feel like that's about right. I've taken 11 shots and I still wasn't completely drunk. took around 20 shots and was throwing up Jimi Hendrix style. I almost felt like I could have died that night. Getting up was soooo hard bro you have no idea :scared:

Edit: usually vodka or rum :ben:

Edited by DMC

What, nig?

No I feel like that's about right. I've taken 11 shots and I still wasn't completely drunk. took around 20 shots and was throwing up Jimi Hendrix style. I almost felt like I could have died that night. Getting up was soooo hard bro you have no idea :scared:

lol. aite. i just dont really take straight shots after shots for real, so i guess i prob wouldnt know. I start my night off with a double of jameson and a yuengling. from then, i take shots in between beers. couldnt count that shit if i tried.

ya boy turns straight retarded when he goes hard in the paint. grabbin all the rebounds. :ben:

What, nig?

lol. aite. i just dont really take straight shots after shots for real, so i guess i prob wouldnt know. I start my night off with a double of jameson and a yuengling. from then, i take shots in between beers. couldnt count that shit if i tried.

ya boy turns straight retarded when he goes hard in the paint. grabbin all the rebounds. :ben:

I very rarely mix when I drink except I've discovered that I like it a lot. But first instinct is go for the straight for some reason.

I love beer though. Good beer is the shit.

Edited by DMC

So funny DMC thinks he knows what's what with alcohol cause he was binge drinking when he was 16 (like most teens) :laff: Try going on a bender for over 6 weeks, shit actually creates tolerance without being nearly as hard on your liver (but still really hard)

So funny DMC thinks he knows what's what with alcohol cause he was binge drinking when he was 16 (like most teens) :laff:

Try going on a bender for over 6 weeks, shit actually creates tolerance without being nearly as hard on your liver (but still really hard)

Why would he want to go on a 6 week bender. :|

So funny DMC thinks he knows what's what with alcohol cause he was binge drinking when he was 16 (like most teens) :laff:

Try going on a bender for over 6 weeks, shit actually creates tolerance without being nearly as hard on your liver (but still really hard)

Why would he want to go on a 6 week bender. :|

Word! He's not an alcoholic.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic