super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Haven't posted a pic in a while so why not now. Plus this thread needed to be active again.

Posted Image

So you went to DC after all. How did it go?

I think it went well, was nervous pretty much the whole day but the school did a nice job of making me feel welcomed. DC is pretty awesome too. But holy fuck it was cold, don't know how I'm gonna deal with that being from Cali.

Haven't posted a pic in a while so why not now. Plus this thread needed to be active again.

Posted Image

I think it went well, was nervous pretty much the whole day but the school did a nice job of making me feel welcomed. DC is pretty awesome too. But holy fuck it was cold, don't know how I'm gonna deal with that being from Cali.

When did you go? DC is a humid subtropical place, and is warm Early April > Late October. The only really cold times are December through February, and even then the average is like 44hi and 22lo or something, often even warmer. This year alone we have had more 50+ days (and some 60+ and 70+) than anything sub 40 (during the day that is). At night it does get a bit chilly with like mid 20s - high 20s/low 30s, but still. It's nothing compared to chicago and such.

Plus, spring and fall are AMAZING temperture wise, but summer can definitely be too hot and you can easily see 90+ average days with a lot of humidity.

We have even gotten a few days over 100. It hit 105 in July and it literally felt like a sauna outside lol

I was there like 3 weeks ago and I live in SoCal where its been like 70+ degrees all day so anything lower than 60 to me is freezing. I actually like warm weather and I don't mind humidity (been to Louisiana and Memphis a bunch of times during the summer and loved it). Cold weather and me just don't get along.

I was there like 3 weeks ago and I live in SoCal where its been like 70+ degrees all day so anything lower than 60 to me is freezing. I actually like warm weather and I don't mind humidity (been to Louisiana and Memphis a bunch of times during the summer and loved it). Cold weather and me just don't get along.

ah yea you're gonna have to wait until aprilish to start getting close to 70* weather then :(

Posted Image

Awesome! You'll get used to the cold. Don't worry. Welcome to DC. :]
  • Cooke unpinned this topic