super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Basement Dweller is cool as fuck. If I was a girl or a Koku, I would suck his cock for less than giggles.

We all know you're a homosexual, you really should stop trying to convince us otherwise through your posts, you just seem to much of a try hard.

oh and Z, hows your animation coming along?

I'll try to remember to pm you the link

Basement Dweller is cool as fuck. If I was a girl or a Koku, I would suck his cock for less than giggles.

We all know you're a homosexual, you really should stop trying to convince us otherwise through your posts, you just seem to much of a try hard.

You're a faggot that nobody likes. You try so hard to attain the attention of strangers online, by making poor-quality threads pertaining to your worthless life.

Do yourself the only favor worth doing and slowly and painfully kill yourself, you dumb, ugly, gay, pee-drinking peasant!

Just sent ya mine :)

You're a faggot that nobody likes. You try so hard to attain the attention of strangers online, by making poor-quality threads pertaining to your worthless life.

Do yourself the only favor worth doing and slowly and painfully kill yourself, you dumb, ugly, gay, pee-drinking peasant!

Goddess Angel :bow:

"that nobody likes" is what it comes down to? Does it look like I actually make an effort? You try so hard to make people here laugh and at best you're just a entertaining circus freak to them. Have you noticed the only people who interact with you are freaks as well, like the 6.2 obese 18yr old who's amazing trick is the be forgotten about for year. Why are you even here? You don't play video games :D Your only purpose is to try to be liked (by men, no surprise) here with your pussy "jokes" because you're so fucking weird for anyone to like you irl. no surprise. The sad part is you actually give a shit, "buh buh nobody likes you ;(" yes I know, that's on purpose, you on the other hand are a try hard homosexual confused as to how society works. No you don't have to be a minstrel show for people to like you :reg: "I would suck his cock for less than giggles" Does anyone actually laugh? who is your target audience for these jokes :reg:

You're a joke on this forum and even more of a joke in real life. You're in you're 20+. You've been in the same low-class fArt College for longer than FF13 Versus has been in development. No one likes you. You have no real friends. You're ugly. You have no job. You're not intelligent. You're gay. I would like to say "kill yourself slowly," but I think that would be too nice; living your torturous meaningless life would be a far more fitting punishment, so live on and live on for a long time, faggot!

zwarrior and systemwars arguing about who is the bigger joke is like watching two retards try to hump a doorknob. It's all the more surprising as they are two members who act like they don't give a shit, and here they are, typing out paragraphs. :roll:

zwarrior and systemwars arguing about who is the bigger joke is like watching two retards try to hump a doorknob. It's all the more surprising as they are two members who act like they don't give a shit, and here they are, typing out paragraphs. :roll:

the difference is the bait and the baited. you can tell who's really angry itt :D too bad he word fights like a 13yr old school girl "ur ugleh, ur unpopular" omfg, gotta love picking on people who aren't used to confrontations :D

And don't say that to him, you're only hurting his feelings more, he wants people to like him :reg:

lmao the circus retard is riled up and angry, so easy :D look at his cheerleader trying to chime in and help as well, so pathetic

Congratulations, you've made a minuscule situation arise on a video game forum. Go back to telling us about your failing degree, and your low paying job where you sell tie dye kits to kids and easel stands to old ladies. :cruise:

• Cooke unpinned this topic