super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Zero Tits itt

Listen up, Snakeshit. You are a cocknosed, shit eating immigrant. And I'll be fucked in the armpit by a frilled neck lizard before I take any sort of lip from you. No, I am not 'mad'. I'm simply aware of the fact that I can do whatever the fuck I want. I could fly over and take a shit on your head right now, and there wouldn't be dick you could do about it because you're a beta ass cum dumpster and I'm an alpha Aussie. Fuck your existence, you blubber faced cunt.

But lol accurate.

Posted Image

fitness warrior of the month for october for my squadron :)

LMAO you're like an adorable little kid playing dress up as an adult.

lol

barto is a pedo's dream come true.

IWRI

Zero Tits itt

Listen up, Snakeshit. You are a cocknosed, shit eating immigrant. And I'll be fucked in the armpit by a frilled neck lizard before I take any sort of lip from you. No, I am not 'mad'. I'm simply aware of the fact that I can do whatever the fuck I want. I could fly over and take a shit on your head right now, and there wouldn't be dick you could do about it because you're a beta ass cum dumpster and I'm an alpha Aussie. Fuck your existence, you blubber faced cunt.

But lol accurate.

Bitch I am an American. I am the top dog on this food chain, you're the stupid aussie bitch that does nothing but spew bitterness out of your vagina because you come from such a shithole like Australia. How about this, fly the fuck over here, I dare you, I double fucking dog dare you. I'll take your ass down, rip off your goddamn worn out aussie jeans, bend you the fuck over, and shut your smelly, unshaved, fungal infested vagina the fuck up with my massively veiny brown penis. Then I'll clean out the cobwebs you have in there by pumping you full of my superior freedom filled semen making you ooze out my red white and motherfucking blue combo colored semen before donkeypunching you in the back of the head, shitting on your flat chest and giving you the glorious Cleveland Steamer. Then I'll throw your stupid worthless cunt ass out onto the street and watch you get raped by a pack of wild negroes and get pregnant and get AIDS and be deported back to your shitstain of a country where your family disown you once they see your negro lovechild and they send you off to the desert to eat shit and die.

Drink bleach you stupid cunt.

wow um i think you need to get a life haha
  • Cooke unpinned this topic