super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

:D 

whats also weird to me is that written speech comes off so different so it makes me imagine people completely different that what they really are (like probably almost everyone does that)

now i just cant talk to operator and be mad at him like before

friend of mine took this on her shitty blackberry so quality sucks.

xelle photoshopped this once and added pouring blood and a dark background, but damn i cant find it.

i have long hair nowadays.

291942_10150280400217311_8157192_n_zps31

Edited by BOSS DS-1

xelle photoshopped this once and added pouring blood and a dark background, but damn i cant find it.

291942_10150280400217311_8157192_n_zps31

Ohhh yeahhh!!! My sexy Balb.. we are going on a date next week bitch. Don't forget!!! I'll punch you in the face and give you some RL blood.. no photoshop needed. :)

where's the official fitness thread? :wonder: I even did a search. for 'official' and 'fitness' 

we have to keep our butts nice and hard after all. 

though I understand your point

rather be a fit philosophizer than a not fit one. I imagine the fit one is happier.  

Spoiler
not only is it healthy/makes you look & feel good

it's a sober hobby/activity and that's good for me lfmao.

Ohhh yeahhh!!! My sexy Balb.. we are going on a date next week bitch. Don't forget!!! I'll punch you in the face and give you some RL blood.. no photoshop needed. :)

oh yea baby hit me more.

Edited by BOSS DS-1

I'd say it's a tie between petarded and cubeaholic for best looking black guy here :smoke: The runner ups aren't half bad either :face:

im pretty sure im the best looking black guy, and one of the best looking overall. Why pretend otherwise :lol:

lmao

• Cooke unpinned this topic