super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

and one of them apparently had the best ass he's ever seen. That's a male's ass for sure. the breasts and vagina, while fake, at least still look like a woman's. That ass was a manly shaped ass.

Hmmm let's find out

MW full of shit otherwise he'd give tips on how he magically gets tons of "babes" and its certainly not because of looks.

Spill the beans nigga, there is no reason to keep your secrets to yourself help me out.

he told me one time. He's a PUA. 

MW full of shit otherwise he'd give tips on how he magically gets tons of "babes" and its certainly not because of looks.

Spill the beans nigga, there is no reason to keep your secrets to yourself help me out.

he told me one time. He's a PUA. 

This is how I see it:

Either tell us the godamn pickup secrets (cause its not his looks, lmao)  or don't talk about how you banged 4 10/10 girls in a day or whatever

Edited by Dr.Nword

there's no secret. he's still fairly tall and white, thus fitting many demographics.

he has done the work enough to be 'charasmatic' and 'social' in a sense of bringing girls home. I'm sure they're not all bangers and I'm sure he fails a lot.

Yeah i know but its got to be alot more specific than "hes got game"

Like MW, describe from us literally every step and action you took to get those 3 lays in 1 day. I'm not joking please list that.

he bothers these girls at the bar to talk flirt then go sleep with him. he's dumb enough to socialize on their level. it's not strangely hard to understand.

Chimp does the same thing to college girls 15 years younger than him. I'm sure he uses his dogbreath and anger to his advantage. 

None were trannies hahah I would never deal with that I just knew there would bea hater so i added a little jokein there.

I picked up another women that week, but didn't have sex. she did sleep in my bed though. I met her and her friends (a couple) in linline at an RJD2 show, they all crashed at my place and we went to breakfast in the morning. I'm gonna chill with them again we all had a lot of fun.

All you need to do to pick up chicks is make them feel comfortable. If a chick feels comfortable with you she'll do anything you say. Initial contact is best done by a random observation, or just saying hey, canned lines almost NEVER work.

I use what I have to win chicks over, I'm tall and white and have a deep voice,. so I play off like I'm kinda dumb (lolz) or jst a fun guy with manly qualities. I'm not exceptionally attractive or successful so I use charm and wit to make girls laugh. I pick up "nice girl" types, I'll only be able to swing those bitch type sluts if I'm acting like a dick while wasted or high and offer drugs hahah. I don't like this style so I don't do it often.

Without initial attraction you have nothing, so smile, have a playful look in your eye, and dress in a style that suits your personality. Have a good time and put out a good vibe, women will be drawn to you

You guys will do fine :salute:

And 4 for the record, they were 8/10's, and oone was maybe a 7/10. Still, they were all really cool chicks, not just dumb chuck n fucks. I have slept with them again.

The 30 year old brought me lunch today actually :smug:

holy shit i was right about being white, tall, and dumb enough to be on their social level.

by dumb enough I was also insulting them because you gotta lower-the-bar to keep them entertained and comfortable.  fuckin' ell. There's no honesty in any of this. All manipulation. 

I sort've knew, but damn. I thought ppl gave a fuck about doing the right thing vs. what feels like the "right" thing. 

Getting along with anyone requires compromise. You need to arrive at a similar level. It's only manipulation to an extent, which is associated with negative undertones, its not one way personal gain to relate to each other or hook up.

And the only thing that race or stature affects is the type of woman that is attracted to you.

I just hate dumbing down my vocabulary on simple minds. The more words I can use the more descriptive I can be.

which goes to me last point, men have to worry about "vibe manipulation." (I  agree with this, unless the girl is so beneath you it does not matter what you do)

even if she's in your same league, you must manipulate. Because an honest profess of love brings up sissy clinger vibes. Thus she is incapable of taking you seriously unless you,

UGGGH.

a girl's "vibe manipulation" is to physically look the same as from when you first see her.  Wow that sounds hard. Basically her tit must fall out for her to fail. 

Not only that, is she forgiven for bad character qualities, because whoa ass, and tits, and a vagina, mate.

lol If I could write this the way I see it. 

Girl

be sexy

Guy

be sexy

be tall (you can be avg height and still buck if you do these other 10 things correct)

vibe right

approach right

learn/know what ticks on and off a woman and avoid at all costs

somehow vibe what her mind/vagina wants for a 3 hour duration till you fuck (and you gotta mind-read/tweak this for every chic 'cuz they're all so special).

Do some houdini shit?

Last 10x longer in bed than you biologically do as to match her

-

-

-

--- it's fucking crazy lol. 

Y'all got mad at me earlier when I said it but it's the fucking truth. 

^^ you put all that together and I don't see a compromise at all.

Sure I should probably be more positive about it.

but actually I lately am seeing why I'm so unique and now see even clearer how it becomes counter-intuitive to this area. And it's a god damn shame because I'm not unique for shit reasons. Just different qualities where the sum of them do not encourage hooking up. 

again, a girl can be herself. We judge her on her physical appearance. The negatives end there. She literally has to be a bitch undeserving of it to fuck it up. 

A man has to cunningly become [somewhat] someone else (if he can), mind-read, and lead. 

I don't see the compromise at all. I see stupid (limiting) game. 

Edited by 松尾忠義

Putting the pussy on a pedestal dude. She's just a human too, not all are so jaded and vain. Nor are all women or men comfortable having sex with someone they just had a short term connection with.

I would just tell you to be yourself but everyone's heard that advice. I'm just telling you how I roll. I don't act like a different person I just joke around a bit more than usual.

None were trannies hahah I would never deal with that

o so now you're a homophobejust not into it bro :reg: but given the chance ill totally tag team a chick with a tranny. Would be epic :ben:
  • Cooke unpinned this topic