super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

socializing is kind of fake tho. I notice it's no fun meeting ppl after the first couple times.

and how do ppl do that whole group fake have a good time every time they see each other shit? 

isn't socializing merely a distraction to keep us from realizing how useless we are?

what is your goal or purpose in a social setting? 

has anyone spent mental time breaking down what socializing is? I used to think people just did it for the adrenaline pings you get when you make a funny & timely comment. Or others are so simple that akward conversation and poop jokes make them laugh.

or they've never even thought about it at all.  & Actually I've thought about it toooo much.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

I dont know if its a good thing people in the subways/streets who were talking about me (which I've noticed happens, in ny they will talk about you 2ft away from you and not give a shit, they whisper but its always loud enough, I just notice it way more when my hair's a different color and keep getting attention), anyway they couldnt figure out if  iwas dressed for halloween or if thats my regular attire. Does it mean it looks so legit and not a cheap obvious costume, or not crazy enough that I could have just walked out a karate session? :wonder:

I dont know if its a good thing people in the subways/streets who were talking about me (which I've noticed happens, in ny they will talk about you 2ft away from you and not give a shit, they whisper but its always loud enough, I just notice it way more when my hair's a different color and keep getting attention), anyway they couldnt figure out if  iwas dressed for halloween or if thats my regular attire. Does it mean it looks so legit and not a cheap obvious costume, or not crazy enough that I could have just walked out a karate session? :wonder:

Probably "Look, that bath house assistant has clearly only just left work"

socializing is kind of fake tho. I notice it's no fun meeting ppl after the first couple times.

and how do ppl do that whole group fake have a good time every time they see each other shit? 

isn't socializing merely a distraction to keep us from realizing how useless we are?

has anyone spent mental time breaking down what socializing is? I used to think people just did it for the adrenaline pings you get when you make a funny & timely comment. Or others are so simple that akward conversation and poop jokes make them laugh.

or they've never even thought about it at all.  & Actually I've thought about it toooo much.

wtf is wrong with you? have you never had real friends before?  you and z warrior are the saddest motherfuckers on Sesame Street.

wtf is wrong with you? have you never had real friends before?  you and z warrior are the saddest motherfuckers on Sesame Street.

;(  bubub the truth Sheshimi Street. 

lol does thinking scare you? jeesus. i think you're actually pretty sad here.

lmfao not surprised said post only brings out the stupid lynch mobs, scares away any discussion, and I'm completely understood by said frankenstein above. :D

Edited by ローsann

MIndWash posts a pic, gets sucked off.

Z posts a pic, entire forum calls him a stick figure and to go kill himself.

I post something thought-provoking, worst case, only thought-provoking to me,

and this monkey goes irrate. 'how dare you make me think beyond the shit i spit out my mouth with muh friends!!"

and the things that get the most attention here are circle-jerks and flamebait & racism.

I know this forum is a 'parody' of real life but this is precisely the problem. 60% of you fail as human beings. You don't allow others to thrive.

You know you're not the only person on this world. Go cry in a corner next time someone ruffles your fragile ignorantly-status-quo feathers. Seriously. Grow up mentally. 

• Cooke unpinned this topic