super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

you're a fucking idiot lol. way to miss the point.

こいつドバカ  :roff::tom:

i don't mean to fight.  i actually think about social interaction more than most.

if you're going that route, I've had some weird (i shouldn't even be saying/remind myself this) wicked stuff happen to me lately.

I definitely think in reference to my last post "thought about it too much" is very real. I am luckily still very extroverted too,

but my introverted thoughts make being extroverted much harder. they are just too heavy. In the right time/place.

Edited by 松尾忠義
  • Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

you're a fucking idiot lol. way to miss the point.

こいつドバカ  :roff::tom:

i don't mean to fight.  i actually think about social interaction more than most.

if you're going that route, I've had some weird (i shouldn't even be saying/remind myself this) wicked stuff happen to me lately.

I definitely think in reference to my last post "thought about it too much" is very real. I am luckily still very extroverted too,

but my introverted thoughts make being extroverted much harder. they are just too heavy. In the right time/place.

yea.  your introverted thoughts will always effect your extroverted thoughts.  maybe you need to find some inner peace?

I'm usually pretty good at detaching myself from my introverted thoughts when in social settings with friends.  

it becomes more difficult with family. do you find the same? 

i always have a tone of serious introstuff. my current theory is I just have more energy/cells than a few others, so it's harder to tone down.

all in all, people must experience the same things -- just to different degrees.

Even with this I enjoy the extra intelligence and 4/5 times I have a good time socially too (use to be way less). It's just I gotta maneuver a little differently as to have a good time/not creep ppl out/use my strong-connection-ness to good and enter into fun and good conversations/times.

I get a goodmix. I KNOW I project hard though. 

Actually african culture and even eastern culture is more forgiving of this. White people are strange... 

Low is such a miserable bitch lol. Now wonder this fool hasn't gotten laid in 6 years.

lol chimp. why is this faggot always on your dick?

which one are you talking to? They're both on each other's dicks like two faggots waiting for the opportunity to reveal their secret love for each other :lol:

lol now this abused loser wants a piece. you fuckers are weird. why would you even stand up for remscum. just sad. you just ruined a great opportunity. Now you've motivated the gorilla to keep being himself. I can tell why people don't like you. 

laughing at the haters :lol:

1397155_392027890929280_786739633_o.jpg

llmfao nigga looks homeless. there's even a white person handing him change on the left.  :kaz:

Explains why he's smiling like whipit at a blind orphanage.

• Cooke unpinned this topic