super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Low if you think there's some sort of simple formula where you can figure out all women the same way, you should just stick to sucking asian dicks

I never said it was simple, in fact I said it's fruit loops for the male,

but basically you're stupid because there is. I don't think you have a batshit clue what me or MWASH are talking about.

you're welcome to suck asian dicks though. 

Edited by 松尾忠義

I would just tell you to be yourself but everyone's heard that advice. I'm just telling you how I roll. I don't act like a different person I just joke around a bit more than usual.

None were trannies hahah I would never deal with that

o so now you're a homophobe just not into it bro :reg: but given the chance ill totally tag team a chick with a tranny. Would be epic :ben:

so are you intro trannies or are you a homophobe, which one is it? :reg:

I would just tell you to be yourself but everyone's heard that advice. I'm just telling you how I roll. I don't act like a different person I just joke around a bit more than usual.

None were trannies hahah I would never deal with that

o so now you're a homophobejust not into it bro :reg: but given the chance ill totally tag team a chick with a tranny. Would be epic :ben:

so are you intro trannies or are you a homophobe, which one is it? :reg:they're my bros with boobs :reg:

No hangover. Just smoked weed and did a little coke last night. Don't want booze calories around the holidays.

Was this before or after you spent your entire american thanksgiving going through my profile and responding to every b.d.g post on sw? :tom:

loser :mickey:

Edited by BDGs__laughter

No hangover. Just smoked weed and did a little coke last night. Don't want booze calories around the holidays.

Was this before or after you spent your entire american thanksgiving going through my profile and responding to every b.d.g post on sw? :tom:

loser :mickey:Oh look. My pet returned to the yard.

MH so you won't give us any specific moves you used to pull 3 girls in one day?

why not?

bc canning what I did to accomplish that won't necessarily work for you. And I said 3 in one week, 2 just happened to be in 24hrs.

I had met the one at a bar before, and went on a date after work. Had sex that night and that morning, then went to the bar by myself that night. i just made the girl laugh. I talked to her for about 2 hours, didn't buy a drink for her or anything, actually, she bought ME a drink.

Just made her laugh, impressed her sister, and spent enough time talking to her roommate to prove am not a dumbass. I broke the touch barrier early on and she responded, all I had to do to seal the deal was mention I have a snapping turtle as a pet (true story) and she should come have a glass of wine and chill for a bit. She ditched her friends and I fucked the shit out of her for 5 hours. Now she calls me several times a week.

I've had two new girls in my bed since but only having sex with these 3 on rotation. I plan on factoring the boring one out and adding a new one but this particular chick lives out of town and it's gonna be tricky. She's the one I like the most though.

MH so you won't give us any specific moves you used to pull 3 girls in one day?

why not?

bc canning what I did to accomplish that won't necessarily work for you. And I said 3 in one week, 2 just happened to be in 24hrs.

I had met the one at a bar before, and went on a date after work. Had sex that night and that morning, then went to the bar by myself that night. i just made the girl laugh. I talked to her for about 2 hours, didn't buy a drink for her or anything, actually, she bought ME a drink.

Just made her laugh, impressed her sister, and spent enough time talking to her roommate to prove am not a dumbass. I broke the touch barrier early on and she responded, all I had to do to seal the deal was mention I have a snapping turtle as a pet (true story) and she should come have a glass of wine and chill for a bit. She ditched her friends and I fucked the shit out of her for 5 hours. Now she calls me several times a week.

I've had two new girls in my bed since but only having sex with these 3 on rotation. I plan on factoring the boring one out and adding a new one but this particular chick lives out of town and it's gonna be tricky. She's the one I like the most though.

Exactly what did you say to make her laugh and impress her sister?

I want specifics son.

I'm going to literally be using this shit on friday not even forum joking. I need help.

I mean I will literally steal your snapping turtle line... even tho its not true for me. 

Edited by Dr.Nword

so you laugh at PUA stuff yet are eager to know how mindwash gets girls even though he doesn't sleep with anywhere near as many as the top PUAs (no offense to MW but its the truth)

the only thing i'd like to know is how he escalates into seduction and deals with LMR (Last Minute Resistance).

Edited by Twinblade

so you laugh at PUA stuff yet are eager to know how mindwash gets girls even though he doesn't sleep with anywhere near as many as the top PUAs (no offense to MW but its the truth)

the only thing i'd like to know is how he escalates into seduction and deals with LMR (Last Minute Resistance).

Because MW is a real person and not a staged youtube video.

MW i could use some direct lines. I will use them friday.

• Cooke unpinned this topic