super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

I don't think there are specific lines to use brah...Everyone that gets chicks just uses the right tools depending on the current girl he is in "pursuit"

theres no way one thing can work for the girl you will meet.

MW can probably give you some basic guidelines, not direct lines you will use...Also its the way you are going to approach it, saying the same line will not have the same impact as MW did cause its his stuff and he knows how to apply it to fit his character and be attractive at that given moment.

Bottom line is to be chill, when you talk to a chick it doesnt matter what she thinks and if she's going to reject you, talk to her as you would to a friend (without the curse words and the weird shit :ben: ) Just chill with her and chat, would you try and tell to a friend "how's the weather?" or "hey your eyes mesmerizing" or some shit? 

NO , you would go and say hey and start talking about stuff that are not boring, half the girls will probably find it boring, but you will realize in time what not to say if you really want to score, or what girls to approach if you want to actually have a conversation that you will both enjoy.

Just be relaxed, talk with her like you talk to all humans. When you establish a more comfortable environment (she will be smiling and talking to you eagerly) then you can start messing around, like throwing innuendos (not creepy and dirty ones) and touching her shoulder when you both laugh. Never start complimenting the shit out of her cause its creepy in the first time you meet.

Anyway im tired , i never pick up girls like MW i just know that there isnt a technique, you just treat them like a "friend" not a bitch you need to fuck and please from the get go.If you are failing constantly then you need to practice and be more social around girls, if you already have plenty of female friends , hang around with them as much as possible to become comfortable...

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

low, If she's dumb or boring I'm going to lose interest quick. I'm just as shallow as them when it comes to looks, but if her head is empty we're not going to have good interplay and it won't work anyway.

I don't consider myself a pua but I do consider myself quite good at picking up. I've slept with over 60 chicks and I don't know many others who have matched me. I feel confident I can pick up almost any girl I want, just the approach can be really tough, one bad vibe and you'll never get the chance to show her what you got.

• Upvote 1

low, If she's dumb or boring I'm going to lose interest quick. I'm just as shallow as them when it comes to looks, but if her head is empty we're not going to have good interplay and it won't work anyway.

I don't consider myself a pua but I do consider myself quite good at picking up. I've slept with over 60 chicks and I don't know many others who have matched me. I feel confident I can pick up almost any girl I want, just the approach can be really tough, one bad vibe and you'll never get the chance to show her what you got.

interesting points.  i feel my vibe (i already told you), is not going to be comfy let'sfuck vibe.

you said 60 chics. I'm not so sure I can even connect to 60 chics and want to sleep with them by the end of it.  too much intelligence, thought, timiddness, etc. *and shalowness. If we could all wanna fuck the 7s, we would all be fine*

I think you would agree as a guy, if you bring said weird vibe, there's really not much you can do about it.

For the sake of "man talk," I find I can attract "7s" now with ease. Talking to a few right now. Maybe I'll get back out there again and try to take girls home to my snapping turtle. Put my vibe at test again. Ironically I've had girls come sit with me and such @ bars, because they probably sense I'm not the type to come up to them.  :fblike:

You slept with 60 girls and were still depressed for 2 months. That's interesting. Think about that.  :FlyingSmiley:

Edited by 松尾忠義

maybe I made that about me. you've had the experience tho to have a different opinion.

I know I am not a 60 girls guy. too picky for my own good. i think I'm right with the other stuff. 

but I should borrow from the 'easy-going' positivity that you brought to all of those 60 girls, so to speak. Hmmm. :)

interesting points.  i feel my vibe (i already told you), is not going to be comfy let'sfuck vibe.

you said 60 chics. I'm not so sure I can even connect to 60 chics and want to sleep with them by the end of it.  too much intelligence, thought, timiddness, etc. *and shalowness. If we could all wanna fuck the 7s, we would all be fine*

I think you would agree as a guy, if you bring said weird vibe, there's really not much you can do about it.

For the sake of "man talk," I find I can attract "7s" now with ease. Talking to a few right now. Maybe I'll get back out there again and try to take girls home to my snapping turtle. Put my vibe at test again. Ironically I've had girls come sit with me and such @ bars, because they probably sense I'm not the type to come up to them.  :fblike:

You slept with 60 girls and were still depressed for 2 months. That's interesting. Think about that.  :FlyingSmiley:

http://youtu.be/4qGYg5xOVcw

I was depressed because I actually loved my last gf. Sex was way more enjoyable. I broke her heart though and I'll never stop regretting it.

Being back in the game makes me feel better temporarily but I'm still hurting. going to a show with the ex tonight though so I still get to see her. She won't sleep with anyone random so at least she's not being a bitch about things.

Out of 60, less than 10 were not that hot. I have pretty strict standards with faces and body weight otherwise. They just caught me drunk.

http://youtu.be/4qGYg5xOVcw

hi Chump do you want attention in this conversation you're not apart of? HH pos :)

50 hot girls. 10 were sled dogs

the point was you've fucked dozens of girls and still get depressed. but awesome. that concert and all that. (that's sarcasm..,

jesus christ lol. wtf is wrong with you ppl. :D

Edited by 松尾忠義

Not to be a dick but if you really think that you cant met any girls that are smart and good looking enough for you, you're lying to yourself. 

you live in a basement with 3 fake sw accounts and 120k posts. lmfao and your'e obbsessed with a "semi virgin" in MN who you've never met,

but have probably dedicated 12k posts to.

Ya you're happy and swimming in pussy. lol sad dude . 

Edited by 松尾忠義
  • Cooke unpinned this topic