super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Not to be a dick but if you really think that you cant met any girls that are smart and good looking enough for you, you're lying to yourself. 

you live in a basement with 3 fake sw accounts and 120k posts. lmfao and your'e obbsessed with a "semi virgin" in MN who you've never met,

but have probably dedicated 12k posts to.

Ya you're happy and swimming in pussy. lol sad dude . 

Truth hurts, but it's more than likely you just dont realize your social limitations. Chances are you met plenty of girls who are intelligent and attractive enough for you but you weren't good enough for them and they weren't interested. Your hatred of women is pretty much solid evidence of how much you are disgruntled against them.

Got out of a big relationship in early 2012. Now I just date for a few months and enjoy myself. In the past 7 years while you were not getting pussy and sucking dick for fun I lived with someone for four years, played the field and just had casual hook ups. Now tell us again why women are dumb and a waste of your time? lmfao

hmm so why are you so miserable still? I seem to be way more positive than you. sorry but I've had intimate contact with girls too, yet apparently you find that to be the only measure of value of who you are.

i lived with someone for a few months too. left when I had better shit to do. You are more obsessed with me than pussy ffs  :lul:

you a POS regardless of how much sex you have that's funny. 

let's compare each other in 10 years bud. if I'm still bullying kids online and a POS like you, then you win.

If I'm spreading the culture and person I am lovely and with a beautiful woman or two, then I win.

again, you dumb as rocks because I do have girls in my life. But it's not the be-end-all of me, and oh maybe I'm doing something way more important. 

Edited by 松尾忠義

lol you care far too much about me. last time I cried was probably the last time you didn't hate yourself and everyone else. online bully. 38 year old chiiimp. Take care of yourself dude . stop reminiscing about me 24/7. when ya gonna give it up. 

everyone takes out their shit day on Z today it seems. it's like you monkeys can't understand your own behavior. 

and before you chump away @ my post, think again. He's verbally attacked me for a while. 4 of you nutsacks in a row chimp'd out on him.

my point is. Humanity will never grow when stupid behavior like this is never reflected on and looked at. I find it alarming at how fake and unelightened people are nowadays. 

It drives me sick! 

Edited by 松尾忠義

everyone takes out their shit day on Z today it seems. it's like you monkeys can't understand your own behavior. 

and before you chump away @ my post, think again. He's verbally attacked me for a while. 4 of you nutsacks in a row chimp'd out on him.

my point is. Humanity will never grow when stupid behavior like this is never reflected on and looked at. I find it alarming at how fake and unelightened people are nowadays. 

It drives me sick! 

atleast it didn't drive you to homosexuality. *puts head down in shame*

• Cooke unpinned this topic