super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

lol

5 BARS.  

but you can tell he's aware of what he's doing though when it raps even when it's corny. and even the corny parts are artistically done.  It's Kevin Hart, don't sleep on his improv skills, or him as a casual fan. I can tell by the type of black person, face-wise, everything he is. I can tell you the whole background in why he can rap to the amount he does and how much his "rapping" is good or get credit.  Yeah he's not great, or a freestyle talent (lol hmm, yet, etc.) but he's finely good enough to do it sarcastically and well.  And he's a funny I think 3/4ths intelligent person. And a black casual rap fan. Not surprised he can pull these off. (if they're indeed freestyle, while he's fucking around)- as someone who obviously looks like he doesn't do it regularly, or think he's all that.

The only reason I feel my opinion on this so hard, well shit, there's many reasons.  One being black

There's awfully a lot of non-subjectives of rap details behind what makes a good rap.  All black people that listen to rap will agree.  I wish to find a white person who keenly understands and also joins in/agrees with these details, but all ghost proves and anyone else who at least ain't more than half with me is proves he doesn't get it, thus has a stupid opinion.

The shhh about em is a lone story. I hope everyone realizes Kevin Hart is being sarcastic, knows he can't rap, and it's a fine funny line you could argue can he at all.

Em was being graded on some am-I-the-best-rapper like everyone else (*cough* a lot of white people) says he is shit --- NO.  FUCK NO HE CAN'T BE.

Edited by Low The Great Astrologist.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic