super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

I'm gonna be dave chapele without the fame.  

you mean you are dave chappelle, without the fame.

or wit, or money, or women, or incredible life experiences, or friends, or a job, or an education

are you chapelle's lawyer or something? *cough* you're dead

Edited by jimbojones
  • Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

shit, then I need to get the fame then, huh?  fuck. driving to the liquor store. don't wanna be human no mo'.  

or wit, or money, or women, or incredible life experiences, or friends, or a job, or an education

llmfao. why you so hurt about me? dave marrried an asian whore and says himself 'vagina wins' btw.  He's pretty just like me. 

lmfao my nasty ******s all chimed in this thread. Well, I guess your day's fullfilled. 

shit, then I need to get the fame then, huh?  fuck. driving to the liquor store. don't wanna be human no mo'.  

llmfao. why you so hurt about me? dave marrried an asian whore and says himself 'vagina wins' btw.  He's pretty just like me. 

lmfao my nasty ******s all chimed in this thread. Well, I guess your day's fullfilled. 

do you read what you say or is your half-wit only capable of controlling your fingers

if you think dave's any happier you're fooling yourself. we're all human stupid.   And (i'm wasting this on you), Dave's a pretty neurotic guy. He thinks himself into depression a lot.  Also where the humor comes from.  Maybe you and Chimp should have a miserable lunch date where you curse everyone around you.  :|  ******lips. 

Id rather fuck pam anderson than put a dick in my mouth :tom:

yo bro. girls. bro. money girls and the same stipulations for everybody.

lmfao I actually do wish you die and get burried underneath all of your debt  Good luck stupid. 

lmfao I actually do wish you die and get burried underneath all of your debt  Good luck stupid. 

bubu Chimp is bitter ;(

sad, selfhating, wanna-be. SO SCARED of real life you have to have an e-girlfriend because you know no woman will ever, ever respect you as a man in real life and its way easier to have your little wifey fuck strong White Men when you dont have to deal with the cream filled puss 8000 miles away :mickey:

and yea i'm sure ill be poor, graduating from one of the best information management schools in the world

:tom:

It was a few years ago. I mean, not just a Butler mind you... But a Japanese man's Butler.

i think i was being a little too generous when i gave him til 40

i think 30 he will attempt suicide and 31 he will succeed when he sees nothing got better after he failed like Z

i wish there was a god i could thank that I didnt end up a cuckold. I'm a ginger with enough medical issues to fill a hospital, but at least I have self respect :9:

jesus christ. you chimps are so sad. lmfao.  hahaha. 

a japanese interpreter/buttler would make a lot of bank btw.  

yea, anyone who follows around a little man with too much money and begs to suck his dick is typically well off

we call them pathetic, gold digging whores

you just happen to be an ugly ape instead of a pretty bitch

nah. you wear a suit, and interpret, and show stupid people like yourself around.  And make about 60k a year.  

keep filing diaries about me though. It's kind of funny. Chimp can take a break now.  

lmfao ugly ape. and Chimp joins forces with you. damn I make y'all cum so hard. 

• Cooke unpinned this topic