super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

you're all so brainwashed lmfao. TV is about pussy, and you're just makin' yourselves miserable. I can't believe (well I can), that not a single one of you think differently, and you're still pedaling the same shallow brainwashing and use it as a measure-worth- to your sad uncontrolled lives. From 20 year old to 40 year olds. Not a single of ya dare to think for yourself.   well it is good to fit in/// for you dire folks- so don't change it. 

The fuck this kid talking about. I'm going by what studies say.  Women like an athletic build, not beefcakes. Which is why every top 100 sexiest guy list on all magazines has almost no wwe rejects and same goes for male modeling. 

It's all about the hunter gatherer from evolution. Who is most fit to hunt and gather for long periods, not stupid mass slowing them down. 

Oh and the same goes for guys with dumbfuck bald/buzz cuts.  That shits stupid to women. 

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Shiii roided? I take that as a compliment, but I weigh just over 210 lbs. I train my body and do sports since I can remember because I truly enjoy the sense of constant accomplishment that comes with it. Nothing more, nothing less. If you believe that people who go to the gym (which by the way is only of many forms of physical activities that I partake in) are the kind that get brainwashed by the media to chase that elusive perfect look then you are truly ignorant about how diversified the set of needs can be between different people.

The reason women find Leo attractive (or mostly did in the 90s) is because he's an extremely talented and popular actor, he could get 80 percent of his body burned in a fire and cover himself in shit to put it out and would still be considered attractive by millions.

My wife to be told me that if I post pictures of me with other girls she will flip, so sorry dudes, just me and my women here:

387249_518631508194513_1744878198_n.jpg

1476714_614072891983707_69347317_n.jpg

Edited by Evo

Damn son :lol:....dat retard looking meathead neck.  Your wife is bueatiful but you could afford to slim down and she will find you more attractive, thats just a fact of nature.

If I was just here to bash you I would lie and say she was fugly.

Edited by PC #1

Kinda dumb posturing post.

Anyway, for the first time in my life I am being in a monogamist relationship and I don't even mind.

Edited by Evo

the reason it feels like we're alive 

is because every few moments you will always have a 'blip' ("wait, what was I thinking about?)

ironically you were already thinking about it. Like, your brain forces you to forget about what you were thinking,

then boom your conscious is in a different state of mind.

it's his voice.  so nasally. the things he raps are great wowbow in this. 

no swag. great rhymes/lyrics. 

bad voice that makes it hard to appreciate the lyrics. 

Edited by Low The Great Astrologist.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic