super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

I feel myself, my ego, the difference, and myself MOST

when I'm waking up from dreaming. Because shit, I'm aware of both the awake and the dream state (as well as all the other stuff),

so virtually another dimension of me is created.  Anyone else find this trippy as shit? There's literally 3 Is when I'm waking up in the morning (still wanting to to lust in some more dream state. )

Edited by Low The Great Astrologist.
  • Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

- the dreamer and his set of expectations/ ego

- me, knowing the awake me is me (really?)

- my disattached me/more-self feeling the difference between the two (and their own intricities) going like wtf. Which personality am I?

It's kinda trippy. There's at least two of you when you're up in the morning but still sleepy enough to drift back into dream-land.  

:dreamy:  :domo:

real talk, are you real? do you hate your life?  then why are you alwys such a chimp?

what I wrote made sense, maybe you're too raging red with your own vagina blood to see it,

or likely too big of a fucking pussy to ever enter a friendly discussion. I really can't wait until you get hit by a car. Would actually do the universe good. You'll die alone for sure. 

wtf. :|

:kaz:  Who is Remy's gaurdian angel? Nigga must've begged to get that pic taken off. 

Anal Colon the Black is breaking rules again and deleting posts, saying posting it once in this thread is spam, to defend people like Remy who admit they want the site to die

Anal Colon is a loyal Sidescroller fan and Splinter lookalike

:kaz:  Who is Remy's gaurdian angel? Nigga must've begged to get that pic taken off. 

Anal Colon the Black is breaking rules again and deleting posts, saying posting it once in this thread is spam, to defend people like Remy who admit they want the site to die

I never said I wanted to site to die. I said scum like you are what killed it.

what about you being ugly as sh*t? :wonder:

:kaz: lmfao 

Edited by Low The Great Astrologist.

what about you being ugly as sh*t? :wonder:

:kaz: lmfao 

I've been told I'm rather easy on the eyes, actually. Arent you the one who hasn't been laid in 7 years and only can talk to women he's paying?

I doubt that's even true. You're the most miserable faggot on here. and you want me to believe you're happily having so much sex?

:mickey:  nigga you ugly. dragging girls 13 years younger than you to your place with money and roofies is some even sadder shit. 

bars/clubs aint my scene. I really am not kidding when I say I'm the most unique person ever. It can throw ppl off. I'm high on connection with others, leaving me to have to stfu to "play social," or be myself 1 on 1. I'm actually kind and patient with otherrs, even too humble, which lead to pussy insecure bullies like you coming @ me growing up.  A dosh to my ego and self confidence.  Had I known or rewound back, I would've smacked the shit out of all you day 1, explained to my parents later. 

but after HS, I still would be the kind universe wanderer that I am today. Your life means shit. You're on here bragging about how much sex you've had vs other men online. You're fucking near 40.  Does this behavior not alarm anyone? or are you all slaves to this shit? You didn't even fucking decide to measure your self-worth this way. Every man-idiot and the ones before him has been pushing this shitty envelope on and on.

You would think people would think for themselves but guess not even at age 40. 

And again, I'm not bringing girls back to my parents house to fuck. I had sex when I had my own place on campus. As well as when I lived w my last chic. big whoop. 

bars/clubs aint my scene. I really am not kidding when I say I'm the most unique person ever. It can throw ppl off. I'm high on connection with others, leaving me to have to stfu to "play social," or be myself 1 on 1. I'm actually kind and patient with otherrs, even too humble, which lead to pussy insecure bullies like you coming @ me growing up.  A dosh to my ego and self confidence.  Had I known or rewound back, I would've smacked the shit out of all you day 1, explained to my parents later. 

but after HS, I still would be the kind universe wanderer that I am today. Your life means shit. You're on here bragging about how much sex you've had vs other men online. You're fucking near 40.  Does this behavior not alarm anyone? or are you all slaves to this shit? You didn't even fucking decide to measure your self-worth this way. Every man-idiot and the ones before him has been pushing this shitty envelope on and on.

You would think people would think for themselves but guess not even at age 40. 

And again, I'm not bringing girls back to my parents house to fuck. I had sex when I had my own place on campus. As well as when I lived w my last chic. big whoop. 

lol this reply had me rolling. Is this ****a for real? :tom: I dont even know where to start.

• Cooke unpinned this topic