super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

wtf. :|

:kaz:  Who is Remy's gaurdian angel? Nigga must've begged to get that pic taken off. 

Anal Colon the Black is breaking rules again and deleting posts, saying posting it once in this thread is spam, to defend people like Remy who admit they want the site to die

Anal Colon is a loyal Sidescroller fan and Splinter lookalike

I never said I wanted to site to die. I said scum like you are what killed it.

Actually, it's ever worse than you saying you wanted the site to die

You said you wanted to help kill it :reg:

2w7n34p.jpg

wtf. :|

:kaz:  Who is Remy's gaurdian angel? Nigga must've begged to get that pic taken off. 

Anal Colon the Black is breaking rules again and deleting posts, saying posting it once in this thread is spam, to defend people like Remy who admit they want the site to die

Anal Colon is a loyal Sidescroller fan and Splinter lookalike

I never said I wanted to site to die. I said scum like you are what killed it.

Actually, it's ever worse than you saying you wanted the site to die

You said you wanted to help kill it :reg:

2w7n34p.jpg

You bury something that is already dead moron.

don't make fun of remy guys. It's bad enough he's the most over-compensating member of system wars. never has he been nice to no one. never has he opened his cum-lips to do anything other than suck the fun out everything around him. 

don't make fun of remy guys. It's bad enough he's the most over-compensating member of system wars. never has he been nice to no one. never has he opened his cum-lips to do anything other than suck the fun out everything around him. 

lol This ****a wanted to hold my dick. :tom: ;(

lmfao then start you ugly ass chimp. 

:spoilers:  you won't. you never discuss anything. just chimp around. How do you hide being a disgusting person from all these girls you apparently bring home?  :diplo:

women on bp.com voted bad photoshops of me with my head superimposed on somebody elses body and dildo's in the background higher that remy :cruise:

lmfao then start you ugly ass chimp. 

:spoilers:  you won't. you never discuss anything. just chimp around. How do you hide being a disgusting person from all these girls you apparently bring home?  :diplo:

women on bp.com voted bad photoshops of me with my head superimposed on somebody elses body and dildo's in the background higher that remy :cruise:

:sword:  but he's big pimpin it with his PSP in the club. All the sw nerd virgins fear him. He is.... the 40 year old cunt.  :psychoben:

lol This ****a wanted to hold my dick. :tom: ;(

lmfao overdrive overcompensating hateful giant turd. 

in more positive news,

Stephen Hawkings Into the Universe is some shiiiz. Just caught a new episode on Netflix. Imma be theorizing the fundemental existence of the universe forever.  :cosby:

Edited by Low The Great Astrologist.

in more positive news,

Stephen Hawkings Into the Universe is some shiiiz. Just caught a new episode on Netflix. Imma be theorizing the fundemental existence of the universe forever. :cosby:

LOL that's much better than dealing with the reality you are living in, bum ass ****a.

and i'm still more positive than you ever have the balls to be.  No one likes you here. You like no one here. Just go sign the fuck off already holy fuck, are you this starved for any attention. Go fucking meditate you miserable cunt. 

• Cooke unpinned this topic