super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

I think that you guys should finally embrace the warm atmosphere of this place, created by a small group of heated males flaming each other, and finally come out of your closets.

Sorry low, I still didn't get an opportunity that would allow me to confirm that human penis indeed tastes like skin on any other piece of the body.

I would post some half naked pics or some of me topping nice ladies, but getting an audience here is probably more difficult than at a paid nickelback concert nowadays.

Low, there's really nothing I've got to tell to you, skinny ass asian cum gobbling umbrella holding boy.

What's the policy on posting pics of females with a dick in their mouth?

Sure there are women that like pretty, skinny dudes that are easily manipulated and let them stay in a comfortable dominant role, but that's the same kind of women that come to guys like me behind their boys' back to get properly manhandled.

Been there, done that.

Women are genetically programmed to look for a man that can provide them with a sense of security, no matter how much some of them like to deny it, eventually they all have to give in, even if only for that one night when they tell their boyfriends' or husbands' that they're having a girl night out with their friends.

Low, there's really nothing I've got to tell to you, skinny ass asian cum gobbling umbrella holding boy.

What's the policy on posting pics of females with a dick in their mouth?

you eat 3k calories a day and work your sorry ass off at the gym just to be in the conversation with girls who don't care about you. Sounds so fulfilling. I bet you're unhappy. 

again, self-worth =/= pussy but I don't imagine someone of your stature to understand that. Uninstigated insult on me?  What's new in the world of losers and assholes who are obsessed with putting others down. 

Sure there are women that like pretty, skinny dudes that are easily manipulated and let them stay in a comfortable dominant role, but that's the same kind of women that come to guys like me behind their boys' back to get properly manhandled.

Been there, done that.

Women are genetically programmed to look for a man that can provide them with a sense of security, no matter how much some of them like to deny it, eventually they all have to give in, even if only for that one night when they tell their boyfriends' or husbands' that they're having a girl night out with their friends.

what's so secure about roid-boy with no other talent? 

Been there, done that.

I didn't say skinny. And no, you're wrong. Studies show women like a slim/athletic build (NOT SKINNY) over a meat-head. It's sexier. 

Evolutionary Biology, it makes the man seem more capable in hunting and gathering.  Not doing WWE.

Every wonder why the most hottest actors according to women aren't WWE stars, rather people like Leo or Edward Cullen?

Lose some of that useless mass dude: You've gone to the point where you will attract more men than women. 

Edited by PC #1

Been there, done that.

Can you post pics of yourself with any of the girls you've been with? :smoke:

you're all so brainwashed lmfao. TV is about pussy, and you're just makin' yourselves miserable. I can't believe (well I can), that not a single one of you think differently, and you're still pedaling the same shallow brainwashing and use it as a measure-worth- to your sad uncontrolled lives. From 20 year old to 40 year olds. Not a single of ya dare to think for yourself.   well it is good to fit in/// for you dire folks- so don't change it. 

• Cooke unpinned this topic