super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Well - its been a while. May as well

Posted Image

Where's the next pic in which they puke at you?

Never happened - 9/11 is around the corner. Don't you have to go prepare for that or something?

Why are you telling me that you Egyptian looking motherfucker... :D

Posted Image

Never happened - 9/11 is around the corner. Don't you have to go prepare for that or something?

oh the ironing

Posted Image

:|

I haven't posted pics in a long time too, so i will be posting some from my summer vacation in eastern europe. Unfortunately, many of the pictures ended up being deleted somehow (probably from me diving in lakes fully clothes one too many times), including all 183 of my southern cali pics. I still picked out a few of the more interesting ones that i thought should be entertaining for someone who has never been outside the US. I will look through again too see what else there is. I picked these out in just 10 minutes.

All taken from my $3000 REBEL™.

Posted Image

This is not that uncommon over there, and this is in the capital of the place. Unfortunately, having a total GDP PPP of only $10 (or 12?) billion dollars can only get you so much.

Posted Image

This is a very expensive exotic drink, comparable to Cristal.

Posted Image

Guy that went to Cuba in the 60s, or something. One of my good friend's dad. Every year he shows me his cuban photo album from his army days. Still cannot remember my name after many, many years, and only refers to me as the American. He drinks very much, and likes to work on his garden. That is a moskvitch in the bacround thumping some classic gypsy music.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTvVNT7FL4w&feature=related Something like that, but a little more modern.

Don't worry, that's not the kind of music you hear at the clubs.

Posted Image

"These types of people exist....."

Posted Image

My nigga planting some fresh herbz and such in his garden. Most people grow their own vegetables during the summer.

Posted Image

Moskvitch or Jugali. Side shot

Posted Image

Front

Posted Image

Professional Panorama shot.

Posted Image

Just some niggas discussing stuff.

Posted Image

There are no tables at the beach (and by beach i mean river) so we had to improvise.

Posted Image

Good friend of mine. He's a club promoter and can get in basically any club in the capital, and knows some of the more important people. Hes 16...or 17.

Posted Image

Me checking something. The cool thing about this country is that every single place you can hang out and eat at (such as mcdonalds or a cafe place) will sell alcoholic drinks. I took a few shots of me drinking beer and smoking at mcdonalds, but i can't seem to find the pictures.

Also, there is no such thing as a time limit for buying alcohol. Unfortunately, the more interesting pictures have either been lost or were videotaped. I will have to check again.

• Cooke unpinned this topic