super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

looks like a cool trip. what country is it?

Moldova (my birthplace)

Used to part of Romania, then they split sometime. Was part of the Soviet Union, and gained it's Independence in 1991. It's a fun place if you got money, and there are a lot of interesting people. Plus, it's so completely opposite from life here in the USA. You can simply drink a bar with a bunch of people one night, and then sit down in an ancient home without electricity (since the 80 year old owner can't pay for it) and cook up hotdogs in his backyard (on sticks) while downing shots of really cheap vodka, and downing it with pickles. So many scenarios like this lol

One more example of interesting characters. This one friend of mine (29 year old who got paid $50 for a signature to give full custody of his daughter to his wife) doesn't have electricity or water at his house, because he doesn't pay for it. However, he managed to do some weird shit with his faucet (at his kitchen) which allows it to drip very, very slowly; I'm talking 1 drop of water every few seconds. He has a container set up so that by the end of the day, he can have a 1 or 2 cases of water saved up (maybe 2 gallons or so). He works his ass off every day at a construction company to make $350 per month, and then blows it all away in 1-3 days on bars/hookers, and then eats extremely cheap ramen (maybe .1cent per pack) for the rest of the month until he repeats the entire process again. That is his life.

Posted Image

That's him on top.

Posted Image

His house by day.....

Posted Image

....and by night

i have never trashed zwarrior. you just find any reason to hate. your self-loathing has manifested itself into you overcompensating with any insult you can come up with, which are usually rather lame.

i have never trashed zwarrior. you just find any reason to hate. your self-loathing has manifested itself into you overcompensating with any insult you can come up with, which are usually rather lame.

My insults are nothing more than my way of showing your hypocrisy. If it affects you that much is because I am truly speaking the truth. There are a handful of posters that are genuinely honest and even if they troll I can see they are harmless. On the opposite spectrum there are the complete tools who follow whatever the king troll desires what to do. They are just mere trolls.

My insults are nothing more than my way of showing your hypocrisy. If it affects you that much is because I am truly speaking the truth. There are a handful of posters that are genuinely honest and even if they troll I can see they are harmless. On the opposite spectrum there are the complete tools who follow whatever the king troll desires what to do. They are just mere trolls.

lol you find every possible way to trash people here. it's kind of pathetic. it's far more than you showing the "hypocrisy" here. personally, i don't care. i just find it funny, so i decided to point it out. i hope in real life you are actually less miserable.

Don't try to play the cool card with me son. Everyone finds a way to troll and flame everyone so don't act like I am the only one doing it.

it's just that you're the only one who does it so terribly

Don't try to play the cool card with me son. Everyone finds a way to troll and flame everyone so don't act like I am the only one doing it.

it's just that you're the only one who does it so terribly

Keep riding my dick. Afterall that's all you can do when you are so horrible you turn women into lesbians.

lmfao at these faggots. Talking shit about zwarrior then when Brownwalrus does the same shit with an even poorer country, they give him kissy faces.

I never talked shit about Zwarrior

Dude is a baller and a king - a true scholar. You on the other hand....sand dunes and shit gtfo

lmfao at these faggots. Talking shit about zwarrior then when Brownwalrus does the same shit with an even poorer country, they give him kissy faces.

I never talked shit about Zwarrior

Dude is a baller and a king - a true scholar. You on the other hand....sand dunes and shit gtfo

You don't even know me hipster terrorist. :D
  • Cooke unpinned this topic