super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Posted Image Finally started working out again. First time i have worked out a week straight since May. While i wanted to cry at how fucking little i have lifted in comparison to what i was lifting when i was still going at it in May, i know that it will not take too long to start getting back up thanks to muscle memory. I wanna thank God for creating pre-workout stimulant supplements which get my lazy, unmotivated ass back in the gym. Plan to cut about 20lbs when i get back from Miami while vigorously working out to get slimmer/more toned, and then see where that takes me. Plan on buy oxylelite, bcaa/glutamine mix, some creatine, protein, and that's probably it. oh lawd

you'll get jacked again in a month. yea as long as i keep it up, which i definitely will now B)you still have good size. so as long as you train hard and eat well, you'll be back to your old form. :smoke:

if your head was shaved, you would look like billy zane.

lol i was thinking about shaving my head so many times just to see how it would be

im too scared to try it lol

dmc, i've seen your pictures, you are not skinny.

bw, you drank all 4 by yourself?

haha nah, that would have been insane, though i could have probably gotten away with it. i basically drank one of the huge ones (frozen margarita /w 2 landsharks) and the small mango one.

What stimulants do you use

the only stimulant i use is a prework supplement (currently 1.M.R). if you guys don't know what I'm talking about, it's basically shit like No Xplode, which I'm sure you've heard of. I mainly use it to jump start a workout routine in which i am otherwise to lazy to do so myself. for all the hard work i try and put in, i tend to be a lazy motherfucker. if i haven't worked out for a long time, It's just hard for me to just start going to the gym again my self without a little push. however, i use that for about a month or two and then stop.

Other than that, just your basic whey protein, and i recently started including a glutamine/bcaa mix to improve recovery, and i also try to add in creatine sometimes if i feel like I'm plateauing at some point

really, it's all just diet and motivation. basically, consistency. the only supplement you really need is just a whey protein...

BrownWalrus must get lots of PinkPussy. http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/cool.gif

i see what you did there :monosmug:

I myself have never used a stim. I wanna try Ultima. Basically my stack is the standard multi, fish oil, creatine (nitrate) and whey/casein blend. Working pretty well actually. Just started back lifting after my surgery, I'm pretty weak. 245 squat, 225 DL, 165 bench :sam: . After 2 days with the supplements each lift literally went up 20 pounds, except the bench which was 15. I love this shit. :juggle:

I myself have never used a stim. I wanna try Ultima.

Basically my stack is the standard multi, fish oil, creatine (nitrate) and whey/casein blend. Working pretty well actually. Just started back lifting after my surgery, I'm pretty weak. 245 squat, 225 DL, 165 bench :sam: . After 2 days with the supplements each lift literally went up 20 pounds, except the bench which was 15. I love this shit. :juggle:

lol you're already squatting, deadlifting, and benching considerably more than me at this point. i worked out for the first week since may last week, and now I've been in miami drinking and eating nice food each day and night.

btw i also forgot that i do try and include multivitamin/fish oils whenever i remember as well

Btw it is physically impossible for your lifts to have gone that quickly due to supplements. The only supplement out of your list responsible for increased strength is creatine, and that shit starts kicking in after 2 weeks of loading, and when it does, it only adds maybe 5 more lbs or an extra rep or two, lol.

more likely than not, it's a placebo or you have just started pushing yourself really, really hard OR you just started working out recently in which case it's your muscle memory coming back or if you just started working out it's noob gains

Definitely not impossible. It's probably not due to all of the supplements but that's actually the 2nd time that's happened. I attribute it to the diet and nitrates. And yeah a lot of it is probably noob gains since I'm so far behind where I was.

Edited by DMC
  • Cooke unpinned this topic