Sign in to follow this  
-GD-

The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

i should give siren another try. the atmosphere was quite good. though the site jacking felt a bit clumsy. perhaps i wasn't patient enough.

I thought the Sight Jacking was great, it was the actual controls that were a bit clunky but I mean I suppose it works. Kinda like old RE games, TENSION.

aight. i will give it another try. i'm still waiting for another silent hill 2/3 type game. perhaps i can get immersed in its world.

I mean the game is far from great and the ending almost made me puke but as far as SH games go it's one of the better ones thus far. I loved the different Episode and the fact that they give you completely different characters to play with each being stuck in their own shitty situation. Though the "Trial and Error" gameplay can get a bit annoying but I don't remember dying much.

Currently playing gow2, BC2 and prince of persia. Stalker1/ 3, witcher and liberty city stories are on my backlog list.

i like your taste in games :ben:

aight cleo..i will replay. oh..why is the new prince of persia so bad? i've always wanted to play it since it's so purty :(

Currently playing gow2, BC2 and prince of persia. Stalker1/ 3, witcher and liberty city stories are on my backlog list.

i like your taste in games :ben: PoP was free:ben:

It's REALLY automated.

how so? The game basically plays itself by pressing the "win" button :ben: The environments are amazing, but it gets old REAL fast.

Yeah, what SK said. It really does play itself. Having to repeat the same level twice to obtain orbs is also a real shitter. I dug the whole Ico-esque concept with the princess but it was just really bad. Heavy Rain has more gameplay elements.