The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I’m going to finish my second playthroufh if Detroit this weekend. I’ve seen some awesome changes in the story.  Now that I have “supportive” status with the public, I wonder how it will affect the overall ending (we were feared in my last one). 

On a side note, I’d kill for an rpg in the Detroit universe. 

The “good” ending for Marcus is a lot better than the original one I got lol. But the completely different setting/ending for Kara is what truly blew me away. There’s still one other ending I haven’t gotten for her, but this one was a stark contrast to the first one. I recommend a second, or third, play-through - just to see all the drastic changes.  Oh..and Connor can do some fucked up shit if you let him. Even his ending was completely different this time around. 

Oh, and play the game on easy. It eliminates the motion QTEs.  

7 minutes ago, -GD- said:

The “good” ending for Marcus is a lot better than the original one I got lol. But the completely different setting/ending for Kara is what truly blew me away. There’s still one other ending I haven’t gotten for her, but this one was a stark contrast to the first one. I recommend a second, or third, play-through - just to see all the drastic changes.  Oh..and Connor can do some fucked up shit if you let him. Even his ending was completely different this time around. 

Oh, and play the game on easy. It eliminates the motion QTEs.  

Did you ever do the part where you get captured as kara? I missed that entire flowchart, im not sure where in the climax you need to get captured to trigger it

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Hide contents

Did you ever do the part where you get captured as kara? I missed that entire flowchart, im not sure where in the climax you need to get captured to trigger it

Yup. That shit is fucked up! 

Beat the second boss in Moonlighter. Ownage game. The gameplay loop of dungeon runs and managing your store is super addictive.

Bought To The Top for PSVR but hardly had time to play it. Seems like ownage though. Great image quality too even on base PS4.

Still working on LA Noire every now and then. Still love the game, I'm almost done with the homicidal cases.

Add me in LoL, Shiromisha, lvl 47, stuck in silver hell cause i dont main carry champions. lvl 7 mastery with Shaco, Quinn, Teemo :^) Lux, and Taric. 

And im playing diablo 3 again from scratch, same name, witch doctor

17 hours ago, zwarrior_stopchangingthis said:

Add me in LoL, Shiromisha, lvl 47, stuck in silver hell cause i dont main carry champions. lvl 7 mastery with Shaco, Quinn, Teemo :^) Lux, and Taric. 

And im playing diablo 3 again from scratch, same name, witch doctor

:tom:  fuck off noob

6 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Anyone played Stardew Valley? It got co-op now. I just started playing. Like Harvest Moon.

i have it. i liked it at first, but i got bored. it's just not my thing. 

6 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Lol, you don't like watering crops every day? 

:D i don't like doing that shit in real life. i don't know what i was thinking when i bought it. 

Just now, -GD- said:

:D i don't like doing that shit in real life. i don't know what i was thinking when i bought it. 

Probably on that retro pixel indie hype train. I mean you liked Celeste. 

But yeah paying money for a 400mb game :whew:

7 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Probably on that retro pixel indie hype train. I mean you liked Celeste. 

But yeah paying money for a 400mb game :whew:

celeste was godly as fuck, though. :obama: