Sign in to follow this  
zwarrior

The Official "What are you watching?" thread

So, I finally watched and completed the Netflix series 7 Seconds (from the creator of The Killing). There were some great moments and excellent performances,  but the plot was stuffed with too much filler, and it had an anticlimactic ending. It’s hard to recommend, but it may connect with some, due to the gritty vibe (which was captured perfectly). 

Anyone been watching The Terror on AMC? I'm really curious to watch it but wondering if I should wait until the whole season is over.

On 4/13/2018 at 8:21 PM, Twinblade said:

Anybody else watching Lost in Space? Netflix has another banger on their hands :lupe:

I'm two episodes in. It's been ok.

1 hour ago, Angelfish said:

Late to the party on this but Blade Runner 2049 is excellent.  Its long running time was totally worth it.  

probably the most visually stunning film i've seen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

probably the most visually stunning film i've seen. 

Same.  I wish I saw it on the big screen because it's a treat on the eyes (and ears for that matter).  It totally sucks you in.

56 minutes ago, Angelfish said:

Same.  I wish I saw it on the big screen because it's a treat on the eyes (and ears for that matter).  It totally sucks you in.

same bro! 

Harry Anderson found dead. 65.

:mjcry: damn, i used to watch alot of Night Court back in the day. And him as a guest character on Cheers.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

:mjcry: damn, i used to watch alot of Night Court back in the day. And him as a guest character on Cheers.

Yeah I saw that earlier. I loved night court. 

I'm really enjoying Barry on HBO right now. Bill Hader is just so likeable and funny.

Also, Westworld and The Handmaid's Tale both start season 2 in the next week.  :glad:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

This was outrageous and then he almost got his watch. 

14 hours ago, Ike said:

I'm really enjoying Barry on HBO right now. Bill Hader is just so likeable and funny.

Also, Westworld and The Handmaid's Tale both start season 2 in the next week.  :glad:

hell yeah! :aitch:

52 minutes ago, -GD- said:

hell yeah! :aitch:

Have you watched any of Barry? It also has Stephen Root (Milton in Office Space) and Henry Winkler who are just fantastic. 

7 minutes ago, Ike said:

Have you watched any of Barry? It also has Stephen Root (Milton in Office Space) and Henry Winkler who are just fantastic. 

not yet, but i'm pumped for the other two shows. i don't watch too many comedies. 

Just now, -GD- said:

not yet, but i'm pumped for the other two shows. i don't watch too many comedies. 

I just binged Westworld season 1 last week and it's still really amazing. I can't believe it's been a year and a half since season 1, but the production quality of this show is definitely worth the wait. I'm so excited.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

I just binged Westworld season 1 last week and it's still really amazing. I can't believe it's been a year and a half since season 1, but the production quality of this show is definitely worth the wait. I'm so excited.

same bro! loved season 1 so much!