The Official "What are you watching?" thread

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here’s my quick review of hereditary:   1. It’s nowhere near being the scariest movie ever. It’s more of an unsettling thriller.    2. It’s surprisingly unpredictable. The trail

my mini review of mother:   I finally saw the movie Mother. I think it’s a better work of art, and conversation piece, than it is a film. The symbolism and metaphors are fantastic, and it wa

this looks nuts

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Sleep Tight was good! Watching hostel part 2 at the moment.

edit: :D the first 10 minutes of hostel 2 are great

The ending is fucked up :D 

Edited by -GD-
9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

i watched it follows again. i even appreciate this movie now more than the first time i watched it.  might very well be my favorite horror movie this decade.

yea man i watched it two times already too. its the same with afflicted. I didn't expect much from these movies but they own hard. 

rewatching sopranos. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, .ic said:

what the fuck did you edit anyway? your penis? lol damn. 

who the fuck are you and why are you on my cock.  ALL YOU SLOBS are intimated by Low. Just suck it the fuck up and leave it alone. 

Edited by kokujin
On 10/20/2017 at 5:09 PM, -GD- said:

Whoah, afflicted and it follows are two of my favorite recent horror flicks. Props. 

i know dude, we talked about it, we both agreed on the shotgun scene being fucked up. :ben:

the thing is when i look up movies and the plot sounds good lot of movies still end up being shit. espeically horror genre. so many bad movies. :scared:

maybe you guys should try we are still here, kinda weird but good. or the visit, its more psychological horror. housebound was fun too, more like comedy.

Finally caught up with all the Netflix Marvel shows. Basically binge watched Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Defenders over the past two weeks. Some quick thoughts:

Jessica Jones was pretty good. I liked it, kind of disappointed in myself for taking so long to check it out. The only thing that really holds it back is the action, it's pretty bad. If the action was better then I'd say this series would easily be on par with Daredevil.

Luke Cage was meh. This was the one I had the highest hopes for because Luke Cage is a cool character and is probably one of the most down to Earth comic book characters out there but this series was just bland. Luke Cage definitely deserves better than this.

Iron Fist was terrible. It seemed like the whole point of this series was to do nothing but set up the Defenders series.

Which brings us to the Defenders, all that hype for nothing. I think this series only being 8 episodes really hurt it (all the other series were 13 episodes). Wouldn't be surprised if budget was the main culprit. Everything felt like it was rushed, nothing really had time to breathe and settle. I guess if I had to describe this series in one word then the word I'd use would be sloppy. 

• Like 1

Daredevil was dope and I hate the comic or the idea of it.  I feel luke cage is only cool,  to see a black super hero story but also thought it was meh.

Jj, I had zero expectations for so I managed. I wonder if I really want to check out the defenders.  I doubt anything will connect like DD did.

• Upvote 1

I try to find stuff in Japanese on Netflix but it's all fagime. :|

Million Dollar women is a decent thriller. But you prolly need to care about where it came from. The lead actor is actually a singer from a band. Never acted a day in his life.