The super Systemwars flashback nostalgia thread

1 minute ago, .ic said:

i was here since 2006 or something with another account but I remember maybe like 1/4 of these ppl.  :|

some of those names sound very familiar, and I remember them, but I have little to no specifics to remember about them. like they're on the tip of my memory

for example, cupojoe7, eplayerd, Jecht01, DSnotgood, -Tesney-

I remember them, I just can't think of many specifics. memory is weird af

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah just reading through the thread.  I would never fuck this place up on purpose. This place is probably the reason I didn't graduate college, literally poured hundreds of hours into keeping thi

ahahahahahahahahahah after I posted that I just realized that HolyAx's pic was referencing the white-guy-masquerading-as-black guy thing by making his ass white but his face black. Didn't look at it t

i have an autism level memory in general, no joke i remember things from 10 years ago from conversations with people irl and it freaks them out

Posted Images

1 hour ago, .ic said:

i was here since 2006 or something with another account but I remember maybe like 1/4 of these ppl.  :|

Wasim and VGking lolz  Ranik was a racist/white supremacist shady eastern european guy. Wasim was a rich kid of middle eastern descent who was the administrator here. VGKing was a jackass loser who would say anything and argue with people here all day over bullshit.

Edited by biohazard
Just now, culturalcrowns said:

There was a thread about it! Lolitsme and xjamms supposedly met each other. Xjamms even confirmed it. Idk if they actually did it or not. There was no pics but people said they did.

hmmm well hot damn. she was cool as fuck! we used to play lbp co-op. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

He's at SS still. He will come eventually 

Someone here told me about sidescrollers a few years ago and I registered but they never added me lol.  I figured it was for the best if they were like that  it would be like systemwars2 all over again. 

I remember a lot of drama associated with the name -Cranium-. Can't remember any specifics though, just a lot of people following him around and flaming him, possibly MattDayo attacking him for something (?)

someone get MattDayo back here asap. that dude was behind so much funny shit on this site. what a legend

• Cooke unpinned this topic
  • Cooke featured this topic