The super Systemwars flashback nostalgia thread

This thread :D it's more interesting seeing the old screenshots. Windows XP, old school firefox, xfire etc

Those were the days back before Facebook, twitter all kicked off. Back when youtube was still young. When we all posted from a PC and not smartphones. Completely different times.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah just reading through the thread.  I would never fuck this place up on purpose. This place is probably the reason I didn't graduate college, literally poured hundreds of hours into keeping thi

ahahahahahahahahahah after I posted that I just realized that HolyAx's pic was referencing the white-guy-masquerading-as-black guy thing by making his ass white but his face black. Didn't look at it t

i have an autism level memory in general, no joke i remember things from 10 years ago from conversations with people irl and it freaks them out

Posted Images

On 10/18/2017 at 11:11 PM, kokujin said:

I remember him more of a bot and drove NO joy from him at all

Someone like cityboy at least had art.

And again way to be unsophisticated.  God you're dumb.

Ownage God used to go around the forums telling people he was a "videogame connoisseur" and an "Intellectual", and then write hilarious long 1/10 star reviews of Super Mario Sunshine and Pikmin. sheep on the site were obsessed with him. that's god tier level trolling. 

Cityboy was just some fool that made dumb threads people replied to.

On 10/8/2017 at 10:38 PM, SheepKilla said:

Stfu lowtcp, you didn't own anyone. you can't even say what happened you clown :mj: just a baseless assertion you broke him somehow, with no other details at all

Lmao lowtcp making up a false event that he broke a troll for internet cred :mj: you're not even in the same league as SM you fool. you got played.

lmao in the finaly days before the last of us left this forum in 2014, this bitch was made mod and went on a fucking power trip banning EVERYONE who took the piss out of him in even the slightest way :D must have been his way of enacting revenge after being nothing but a target for years.

8 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Ownage God used to go around the forums telling people he was a "videogame connoisseur" and an "Intellectual", and then write hilarious long 1/10 star reviews of Super Mario Sunshine and Pikmin. 

Ok that's retry funny and sophisticated.  Cityboy broke character somewhat 10 years later actually and it was so funny to see his commitment to his character in comparison it made me grow *sophistication & respect towards him. I think it was a thread about racism or politics.

I still hate one liner posters.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

lmao in the finaly days before the last of us left this forum in 2014, this bitch was made mod and went on a fucking power trip banning EVERYONE who took the piss out of him in even the slightest way :D must have been his way of enacting revenge after being nothing but a target for years.

Lol I must have banned you

If I'm a target for doing my own thing,  clearly yall STAY ENVIOUS 

• Cooke unpinned this topic
  • Cooke featured this topic