Switch wins December NPD.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

man you couldn't even keep up your "I don't care about sales" facade for more than 5 mins lmfao. Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Lol no. Get that ms cock out of your mouth. 

TLDR. TLHBR.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Check the dates, that post is a month later after the fact.

Also check this thread where in the first few posts I pointed out that he changed his stance later on. (Which by the way is fine, we all can change stances). I said that ITT from the start, that he changed stances.

BUT.. this is where it gets hilarious.

He then responds "wrong". Meaning he never changed his stance.

So we post his original stances showing him what he said originally.

DynamiteCop then proceeds to post a screenshot of him changing his stance a month later to prove that he never changed his stance. lmfao.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I see.  But could "the holidays" refer to, Black Friday, and Christmas holiday?

I don't see him saying the "holiday season" which would signify November and December.

I don't remember him stating that Xbox would take the entire month of December.

I see.  But could "the holidays" refer to, Black Friday, and Christmas holiday?

I don't see him saying the "holiday season" which would signify November and December.

I don't remember him stating that Xbox would take the entire month of December.

Mike also asked him is he meant month to month in the Holiday season and he said yes.

The discussion touched on black Friday, Christmas and the Holidays in general.

No one said he claimed Xbox1 would win. The entire discussion centers around his claim that the full price Switch could not compete against Xbox1 and PS4 at 199 during the holidays this year.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

no.. holidays are different from "the holiday season"....

:kaz:

So you're telling me DipshitFlop actually meant a single day or holi"days" instead of the actual time period of the holiday season? GTFO. This is a fuckin' reach.

Edited by lynux3
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Mike also asked him is he meant month to month in the Holiday season and he said yes.

The discussion touched on black Friday, Christmas and the Holidays in general.

No one said he claimed Xbox1 would win. The entire discussion centers around his claim that the full price Switch could not compete against Xbox1 and PS4 at 199 during the holidays this year.

Oh, well then that's another thing. :shrug: 

Cliffs:

Jenny and Dumboflop were in a frenzy all over the Nov NPD acting like Switch was done, could not possibly compete over the holiday, would suddenly stop selling:mj:

and then when leaks from the December NPD started coming out from Reset Era, I started a thread weeks later asking them who win December NPD, and Dynamite turned white as a ghost, and Jenny was bu bu sales don't matter no more :sabu:

Edited by B__H
Goober , will you admit you were wrong about the Xenoblade patch , the firmware update and the games to shown at the Nintendo Direct ?
I have no issue admitting I was wrong when I am indeed wrong.

My prediction that Bayonetta 3 or MP4 gameplay would be shown in the January direct was wrong.

I never claimed the Switch 5.0 video was real. Said it was a well done fake.

My prediction prior for the Xenoblade 2 patch was wrong. Post patch there was slight improvement to handheld mode but not what I predicted before the patch.

Just now, Goukosan said:

I have no issue admitting I was wrong when I am indeed wrong.

My prediction that Bayonetta 3 or MP4 gameplay would be shown in the January direct was wrong.

I never claimed the Switch 5.0 video was real. Said it was a well done fake.

My prediction prior for the Xenoblade 2 patch was wrong. Post patch there was slight improvement to handheld mode but not what I predicted before the patch.

Well ok then , continue on owning dumbocop 

He's lying again, notice they keep posting that same thing? They're reaching, grasping onto one thing.

December was never on the table until BH asked about it, you saw my response.
Bbbut he is lying guys [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Your own words betray you.

Why would it suddenly spike in sales during the holidays when it's available everywhere right now at $300 and will be $300 throughout the holiday season? I could go buy one as a gift right now for Christmas, it's not some rarity or deal that needs to be taken advantage of.

:kaz:

So you're telling me DipshitFlop actually meant a single day or holi"days" instead of the actual time period of the holiday season? GTFO. This is a fuckin' reach.
Well good thing he also included the Holiday Season in his rants lol

Why would it suddenly spike in sales during the holidays when it's available everywhere right now at $300 and will be $300 throughout the holiday season? I could go buy one as a gift right now for Christmas, it's not some rarity or deal that needs to be taken advantage of.

He's lying again, notice they keep posting that same thing? They're reaching, grasping onto one thing.   December was never on the table until BH asked about it, you saw my response.

Wait you are saying Dec wasn't on the table until BH asked about it on Dec 25th.  

Hmmm that's interesting because The FIRST POST OF THE THREAD (on Nov 20th) BH MENTIONS BOTH DEC AND NOV..

http://systemwars.net/bb/index.php?/topic/199189-Will-ps4-ever-beat-a-Switch-a-month-in-sales-again?#entry3917078

I'm leaning towards that it won't but still has a chance if Nintendo doesn't make enough available in Nov or Dec beyond that ps4 is second fiddle from here on out and ps5 has no chance against Switch:dead:

You then go on to say switch has no chance in the holiday season to be in contention.

The more you lie the bigger you dig your grave.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Wait you are saying Dec wasn't on the table until BH asked about it in Dec 25th.

Hmmm that's interesting because The FIRST POST OF THE THREAD (on Nov 20th) BH MENTIONS BOTH DEC AND NOV..

You then go on to say switch has no chance in the holiday season.

The more you lie the bigger you dig your grave.

What was the context of that thread? Oh yeah, November and Black Friday... We've been over this countless times retard. You're posting all of this devoid of the conversation context.

You're being a disingenuous douchebag. 

What was the context of that thread? Oh yeah, November and Black Friday... We've been over this countless times retard. You're posting all of this devoid of the conversation context.

You're being a disingenuous douchebag. 

Why do you continue to lie? Everyone sees that you are lying, we have the posts, we have the time stamps and dates.

Here is the OP of that Nov 20th thread. Oh look!!!, BH talks about Nov and Dec...That is the context of the thread.

I'm leaning towards that it won't but still has a chance if Nintendo doesn't make enough available in Nov or Dec beyond that ps4 is second fiddle from here on out and ps5 has no chance against Switch:dead:

Yet you are trying to claim when you said Holidays, Holiday Season, Christmas etc in response to BH saying "Nov and Dec" that you were only talking about November? Lmfao.

• Goukosan locked and unlocked this topic
  • Goukosan locked and unlocked this topic