• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

oh man, i wish i could watch those few last eps of 3 for the first time again  

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Is that shit available anywhere else or do I need to subscribe to Paramount+?

It’s a paramount exclusive. At first, I was like, “ok this is fun.” Then I was, “what the fuck?” Then by the end of the second ep I was like, “no, really, WHAT THE FUCK?” - in a great way :D it’s just a fun, wild ride. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

It’s a paramount exclusive. At first, I was like, “ok this is fun.” Then I was, “what the fuck?” Then by the end of the second ep I was like, “no, really, WHAT THE FUCK?” - in a great way :D it’s just a fun, wild ride. 

That sounds pretty awesome :ben: i guess ill bite the bullet and subscribe.

59 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Excellent way to describe the show and it really doesn't let up much all the way to till the end. 

• aitch 1

Been rewatching the Apes trilogy from the 2010s. Seen the first two so far with my gf who hasn’t seen any.

I think it’s the strongest trilogy of films from that decade. Each one is so good in its own way and it feels so grounded despite being a movie about talking apes.

It’s honestly crazy to me how Andy Serkis didn’t get nominated for his role as Caesar. He’s one of the most complete and amazing characters ever and Serkis’s performance was incredible. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ike said:

Been rewatching the Apes trilogy from the 2010s. Seen the first two so far with my gf who hasn’t seen any.

I think it’s the strongest trilogy of films from that decade. Each one is so good in its own way and it feels so grounded despite being a movie about talking apes.

It’s honestly crazy to me how Andy Serkis didn’t get nominated for his role as Caesar. He’s one of the most complete and amazing characters ever and Serkis’s performance was incredible. 

Incredible trilogy! 

• aitch 1

I start back on to watch episodes 3 and 4 of the new season of Party Down. I think the issue is that episodes kinda start slow, so I feel like stopping and not continuing to watch, but then they have really good payoffs at the end, and then I feel excited to watch the next episode.

Only have one more season of Orange is the new Black to finish this now 2 week long on-and-off marathon. 

Having been in jail it reminds me of my time there and how I was around people like the characters portrayed in that show (just opposite genders) unlike those documentaries filming real life prisoners that are all dark and cynical imo… reasonably so, it’s a dark place by nature, but this show somehow captured the highs and lows of being on the inside of it really well.

Poker Face has been such a joy to watch. I’m digging each self-contained arc and all of the guest appearances. I’m on ep 5, which I feel will be a turning point for the series, as a whole. All I can say is Judith Light is easily my favorite guest star (ep 5), so far. 

• Upvote 1

https://spotify.link/Q78gayhOqCb

This album is incredible. Think God Speed married 90s radiohead and birthed Tool.  Every song has so many twists and turns. It's fucking amazing.  Anyone who likes heavy prog rock would love this.  I'm kind of mad how few views it has. 

Edited by Cooke
7 hours ago, z,warrior said:

Cocaine Bear is now on prime and it was way too hyped for me I guess, finally watched it and it’s not that great lol

Cocaine Bear is the latest attempt at Snakes on a Plane.

And, to be fair, its a slightly stronger movie than Snakes on a Plane. because that was a really lackluster movie when it came out.

On 2023-08-20 at 7:56 PM, Cooke said:

https://spotify.link/Q78gayhOqCb

This album is incredible. Think God Speed married 90s radiohead and birthed Tool.  Every song has so many twists and turns. It's fucking amazing.  Anyone who likes heavy prog rock would love this.  I'm kind of mad how few views it has. 

Nah, they pretty much sound like kids who discovered Ok Computer just recently, and made a flatter, less atmospheric version of it.

I listened to the first four songs. Like maybe the backend of Maniac, and the middle part of Wish sound decent, but thats it.

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Cocaine Bear is the latest attempt at Snakes on a Plane.

And, to be fair, its a slightly stronger movie than Snakes on a Plane. because that was a really lackluster movie when it came out.

Nah, they pretty much sound like kids who discovered Ok Computer just recently, and made a flatter, less atmospheric version of it.

I listened to the first four songs. Like maybe the backend of Maniac, and the middle part of Wish sound decent, but thats it.

Serious? I listened to the album 3 times in a row while on a hike lol it was epic. Did you listen with headphones?