What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

On 2023-09-17 at 10:17 AM, Angelfish said:

Not sure if its me but the fight choreography in Ahsoka seems to be lacking a little bit.  Maybe they will save the best parts for a final duel perhaps.

Ahsoka is too little butter spread across too much bread. The last two episodes have really been the only two entertaining or even worthwhile episodes so far. This should have just been a single movie, and they would have been on to something. 

This full scene killed it from last ep. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

oh man, i wish i could watch those few last eps of 3 for the first time again  

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Hearing great things about Mike Flannagan's new Netflix series. IGN just gave it a 10 and it currently has a 100% on RT.

I hope it’s better than Midnight Mass. what a snoozefest. 

• 6 months later...
Just now, madmaltese said:

I have been watching this season so damn slow because I don't want it to end. Only up to ep 5 atm.

i still haven't watched it. i need one unwatched season in the bank.

• Like 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

Yeah it was dope. If it can be that consistent throughout it will definitely 1up TLOU.

I’m LOVING this so far! Excellent suspenseful tone, sprinkled with dark humor.. 

• aitch 1

The most recent episode of X’Men ‘97 was an all-time episode of tv and may be the finest cartoon episode ever. Holy fuck, that was incredible. 

I binged Severance and that is probably the best show of the 2020’s so far. My only issue is waiting for season 2. 

Also, really enjoyed the premier episode of Fallout. Hope it can keep up. The showrunners did give us at least one greatest single seasons of show with Westworld. 

48 minutes ago, Ike said:

The most recent episode of X’Men ‘97 was an all-time episode of tv and may be the finest cartoon episode ever. Holy fuck, that was incredible. 

I binged Severance and that is probably the best show of the 2020’s so far. My only issue is waiting for season 2. 

Also, really enjoyed the premier episode of Fallout. Hope it can keep up. The showrunners did give us at least one greatest single seasons of show with Westworld. 

Nolan also did Person of interest which is one of my favorite shows of the 2000s. I had no idea he was connected to Fallout. 

X-men 97 is way better than it deserves to be. I do have some issue with pacing. In five episodes we've had the Trail of Magneto, Inferno, the Adversary, Madelyn Pryor, Cables origin, and the fall of Genosha as well as shoe horned content from various backstories and had a filler episode and if I'm right they will be introducing a MAJOR X character that has never been used before. 

With that said, Episode 5 is a major story and I am surprised they played it out. I definitely want to see where they are headed with it. 

Edit: also fuck whoever decided to kill my second favorite Xman. That shit didn't sit well with me lol. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
22 hours ago, Ike said:

Yeah that was insanely fucking good X-Men Episode. Probably better than even the original. My favorite character got rekt RIP.

30 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Yeah that was insanely fucking good X-Men Episode. Probably better than even the original. My favorite character got rekt RIP.

He did go out like a G tho. I'm in the  second half of Fallout and the show managed to get better. I think they evened the tone a bit more at this point. The backstory stuff is great. Goggins deserves an Emmy for this role. 

• aitch 1

Fuck, Fallout TV show is actually really good. Never thought I would ever be watching a Fallout TV show of this caliber and one that respect the source material to this extent. 

It's properly violent as well. I can barely believe this is real. 

• Like 1