Possibly my favorite ending to a game... ever

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Agreed. Splinter cell sucked. It was gorgeous, but boring as fuck. 

The single player.

The multiplayer introduced in Pandora Tomorrow was the best stealth game I had ever played up until MGSV dethroned it.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFIX when Zidane reveals himself to Dagger as a revenant.   

I liked 2's ending better, real mindfuck 

Phenomenal game... leading up to an incredible ending combined with the perfect tone for the ending credits theme.  What a fucking GODLY ending     Way to Fall  

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I never implied you were... :| 

You said you would... and I said I wouldn't...  How do you misunderstand that?

You presented your post as objective, I didn't misunderstand anything. 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Ugh... no fucking thanks :D 

MGS 1,2, and 3 are much better :glad: 

Just now, Legal US Citizen said:

You presented your post as objective, I didn't misunderstand anything. 

lol.. no.  You apparently DID misunderstand.

And ironically here you are now trying to tell me what I meant by my post... lmao.  Stop dude.

Just now, Remij_ said:

lol.. no.  You apparently DID misunderstand.

And ironically here you are now trying to tell me what I meant by my post... lmao.  Stop dude.

You're taking my subjective post and arguing with it saying "MGS 1,2, and 3 are much better", there's nothing to misinterpret. 

2 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

You're taking my subjective post and arguing with it saying "MGS 1,2, and 3 are much better", there's nothing to misinterpret. 

I'm not arguing the fact that YOU'd rather play Splinter Cell dumbass... I'm responding that I MYSELF wouldn't.  Jesus christ... :| 

You told me I was trying to tell you what you'd rather or rather not play by that post... lmao.. that's a fucking misunderstanding.

10 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

The single player.

The multiplayer introduced in Pandora Tomorrow was the best stealth game I had ever played up until MGSV dethroned it.

yeah, i heard the multi-player was awesome. i'm a campaign kid, though :smoke: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I'm not arguing the fact that YOU'd rather play Splinter Cell dumbass... I'm responding that I wouldn't.  Jesus christ... :| 

You told me I was trying to tell you what you'd rather or rather not play by that post... lmao.. that's a fucking misunderstanding.

No, you leveraged two different things in your post. I don't care what you think you meant, it's how you structured your post.

You saying "Ugh...  no fucking thanks" is subjective. However following that up with "MGS 1,2, and 3 are much better" turns the latter into an objectively made followup which is argumentative. 

This is why text in any form needs contextual application, a simple "For me" or "I think" takes your objectively presented post and makes it subjective. You can call me a dumbass until the cows come home and I couldn't care less, structure your posts better. 

6 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

No, you leveraged two different things in your post. I don't care what you think you meant, it's how you structured your post.

You saying "Ugh...  no fucking thanks" is subjective. However following that up with "MGS 1,2, and 3 are much better" turns the latter into an objectively made followup which is argumentative. 

This is why text in any form needs contextual application, a simple "For me" or "I think" takes your objectively presented post and makes it subjective. You can call me a dumbass until the cows come home and I couldn't care less, structure your posts better. 

No... it's implied that I'm speaking my opinion for myself because it's inherently a subjective subject... You're just retarded man.  LMAO

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No... it's implied that I'm speaking my opinion for myself because it's inherently a subjective subject... You're just retarded man.  LMAO

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is better than any Metal Gear Solid.

That's not a subjective sentence.

I think Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is better than any Metal Gear Solid.

That is a subjective sentence.

A statement is not inherently subjective.

29 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

I didn't realize when I said "I'd still rather" I was applying a blanket statement for everyone. It's nice to know that you dictate what I'd rather play though.

:cosby2:

His "no thanks" obviously means he is talking about his own preference and not trying to dictate yours. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

His "no thanks" obviously means he is talking about his own preference and not trying to dictate yours. 

11 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Bro... his "no thanks" sets the context for his next statement :cosby2:

If you were talking about a Camaro and I came back with

"Ugh... No fucking thanks

The Mustang is better"

That's not a subjectively structured response. It doesn't matter what you mean, all that matters is how you say it and the way it's structured. 

2 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

If you were talking about a Camaro and I came back with

"Ugh... No fucking thanks

The Mustang is better"

That's not a subjectively structured response. It doesn't matter what you mean, all that matters is how you say it and the way it's structured. 

Yes... its quite obvious that was your opinion.   Do you need everything literally spelled out to you? 

Just now, Legal US Citizen said:

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is better than any Metal Gear Solid.

That's not a subjective sentence.

I think Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is better than any Metal Gear Solid.

That is a subjective sentence.

A statement is not inherently subjective.

:snoop: 

You can say Splinter Cell is better than any MGS game you want... I can't tell you no... It's completely understood that is YOUR opinion.  It's a SUBJECTIVE stance...

When I state "ugh, no fucking thanks" as a response... and then say MGS 1,2, and 3 are better... I'm CLEARLY referring to my opinion and not trying to tell you what YOUR opinion is...

You're being so fucking ridiculous :tom:  

• Haha 1

also for me it's silent hill 2 I guess. the part where 

Spoiler

james watches that video about his wife. It's just a well made metaphor that makes him realize what actually happened and to finally confront his feelings and guilt.

and right after that the corridor with that music playing that sounds like a rewinding tape.