Taking bets on Forza Horizon 4's Xbox One X 60 FPS mode

6 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

So if this forum had 100 active users and each person came in saying "nobody gives a shit"; that's not spam?

You're a terrible moderator, it doesn't have to be a repeated action by a single user. It's spamming a thread with the same non-objective and unsolicited irrelevant shit posting by multiple users, it's still spam. 

You had 4 people post I don't care and 4 people who cared (so far). 

That is not spam bro.  Stop crying... Jeezus. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah, they're not really responding and have no intention to.  They're purposefully derailing the thread.  If you don't care... you don't respond.  I think when someone obviously puts a bit of effort i

Cows and sheepets 60 fps locked-out

How about you fuck off.

5 hours ago, Legal US Citizen said:

I will as well but it really depends on what they're able to get out of the 60 mode. If it's 1440p+ I think I'd go that route even though the 30 experience is still smooth with their really good motion blur implementation.

Would you mind cleaning this thread up, those posts above are just retarded. 

Maybe @Remijthe lemming mod will help us? :mj:

Edit: Never mind @Remijcleaned it up. Good job :leo:

Edited by Spicoli
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Eh.. as I said.. it's too easy for everyone who dislikes Dynamite, or lemmings, or xbox.. to just do that shit every thread he makes.  It's like 15 to 1... If he's making a good attempt to create a discussion about something, then it deserves a chance before it turns into a shitfest.  This thread had no chance.  I'd do the same thing if it was a Switch game thread and it was nothing but Jon and Dynamite shitting it up. :shrug: 

4 people didn't care and 4 cared....

Im not against threads getting cleaned up.

Im referring to the immediate crying by him once some people didn't care and calling for posts to be deleted immediately after the "I don't care" post. 

4 people cared, 4 didn't.... respond to those that cared. 

If the ones that didn't care started spamming then it would be cleaned up.....no need for him to cry instantly. 

46 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Eh.. as I said.. it's too easy for everyone who dislikes Dynamite, or lemmings, or xbox.. to just do that shit every thread he makes.  It's like 15 to 1... If he's making a good attempt to create a discussion about something, then it deserves a chance before it turns into a shitfest.  This thread had no chance.  I'd do the same thing if it was a Switch game thread and it was nothing but Jon and Dynamite shitting it up. :shrug: 

Don't apologize, bruh.  Do what you gotta do.

They may have hated you at first, but just look at all these lemcel groupies you're getting, now. :roff: 

5 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Don't apologize, bruh.  Do what you gotta do.

They may have hated you at first, but just look at all these lemcel groupies you're getting, now. :roff: 

Not sure what you're going on about.. but ok.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, I don't know what to do anymore..  They cry when I mod things, but then are the same ones tagging me to come and mod stuff... lmao

Making a fool of gooberson and actually moderating things that should be is a good start 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Ok, I'll consider it when you can show me that you wont whine when it's you that gets moderated.

I wasn't talking about previous scenario, I was talking what youre currently doing .

How about this. If the poster who creates the thread puts [SAFE SPACE] in all caps in the title of their post..........then I will honor that and won't do anything other than engage in serious discussion, if I chose to post in that thread.

So......for moderately admitting something embarrassing, in exchange you get an all-serious discussion

If the OP breaks that rule within his own thread, then its no longer a safe space.  And if the OP purposely abuses that in order to create bait threads, then they get banned for a period of time.

Seems fair, right?

Wait, so only my posts got deleted. All of them too. Wow. :kaz: 

Hey idiot @Remij_, no one gave a shit about this stupid thread in the end. Good job in getting big bad Ramza out of the way of thoughtful discussion about Forza's resolution... Oh wait!

Delete that post too while you're at it you worthless faggot. :mj: 

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Wait, so only my posts got deleted. All of them too. Wow. :kaz: 

Hey idiot @Remij_, no one gave a shit about this stupid thread in the end. Good job in getting big bad Ramza out of the way of thoughtful discussion about Forza's resolution... Oh wait!

Delete that post too while you're at it you worthless faggot. :mj: 

And nobody cared that I deleted your posts dipshit. :tom: 

Run along and take your issues out on the poor saps that buy food from the restaurant you work at :hest: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And nobody cared that I deleted your posts dipshit. :tom: 

Run along and take your issues out on the poor saps that buy food from the restaurant you work at :hest: 

Did you ever hop in and give a prediction? I'm curious how you think they'll tackle this.