Spider-Man has better graphics on Xbox

Just now, Legal US Citizen said:

Considering no one else yourself included actually explained what I was supposedly missing (and still haven't), I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they (you) are actually dumb.

You're not going out on a limb.

You're trying to hide UNDER a rock and pretend you aren't.

No one is buying it. We already know you "got" the joke, you're just trying to bog everything down because you think that actually "helps" your defense of the Xbox.

Think about how sad that strategy is, for a second.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wheres the insult? xbox won this round 

It's like everybody got the joke but one guy.  One lonely guy.

deeno's big 'got ya'  moment   "AT LEAST IT PLAYS MOVIES"    

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You're not going out on a limb.

You're trying to hide UNDER a rock and pretend you aren't.

No one is buying it. We already know you "got" the joke, you're just trying to bog everything down because you think that actually "helps" your defense of the Xbox.

Think about how sad that strategy is, for a second.

Buying what? I'm not selling anything, the guy unintentionally turned his post into a double entendre and didn't even realize it. 

2 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

Buying what? I'm not selling anything, the guy unintentionally turned his post into a double entendre and didn't even realize it. 

I love how he's now trying to take commonly used descriptive terminologies and trying to make literal arguments out of them.

Its obvious the he knows that he has nowhere to go except to pretend to play dumber and dumber.:tom:The great part is how he's entering the very thing that I enjoy doing most.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how he's now trying to take commonly used descriptive terminologies and trying to make literal arguments out of them.

Its obvious the he knows that he has nowhere to go except to pretend to play dumber and dumber.:tom:The great part is how he's entering the very thing that I enjoy doing most.

Being a dumbass? Sure, I'm entertaining that. 

1 minute ago, Legal US Citizen said:

Being a dumbass? Sure, I'm entertaining that. 

Thanks for admitting that about yourself. LOL

I love how he just now realized what he was getting into, and pulled out of it.  Saw that one coming.

Just now, Legal US Citizen said:

:cosby2:

I think you need to read the last sentence of my post, and then see your first sentence in your response.

Should chosen your words more carefully. LOL

But don't worry, I know a perfect way to get out of this................just continue to play dumb SOME MORE and pretend that you don't know what I am talking about.

Its definitely gonna work. :tom:

3 hours ago, Legal US Citizen said:

Why? Because he tried to make a dig at Xbox, it backfired immediately and then he retroactively made it appear as if what I said is what he was trying to do all along?

Are you retarded?

You just don't get it do you :mj:

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

No, you don't understand, PS4 loses in this joke because Xbone has a BluRay player. :| 

:cruise:

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Apparently you don't. Repeating "it's over your head" or "you just don't get it" multiple times why failing to extrapolate how I supposedly am when repeatedly asked doesn't vindicate what you're saying. It's an easy way of talking shit to someone without actually holding a position.

It's like saying "you're wrong" without explaining how, it's what dumb people do. 

Just now, spaghetti said:

LMFAO. that's pretty accurate. no wonder deeno doesn't get the south park reference. :tom: 

I get the reference, it's just a dumb reference which is exactly why I said the following.

15 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This would apply if you actually made an attempt to explain what you're saying, you've failed to and it doesn't.

In that episode of South Park they tried to explain to Kanye multiple times and different ways that it's "fish sticks" and no matter how much they explained he didn't get it.

None of these retards in this thread have explained anything, even their attempt at humor with that video falls flat. These people are that stupid.