Spider-Man has better graphics on Xbox

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wheres the insult? xbox won this round 

It's like everybody got the joke but one guy.  One lonely guy.

deeno's big 'got ya'  moment   "AT LEAST IT PLAYS MOVIES"    

4 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

You can feel the WOOSH as it goes over his head. :rawf: 

What I can't feel is any kind of explanation as to what is going over my head which you've completely failed to elaborate on. As I said I'm not missing anything here but you keep professing that I am, so what is it?

6 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

What I can't feel is any kind of explanation as to what is going over my head which you've completely failed to elaborate on. As I said I'm not missing anything here but you keep professing that I am, so what is it?

:interesting:........... 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

deeno's big 'got ya'  moment

"AT LEAST IT PLAYS MOVIES"

tumblr_o9i10hIU3D1tsie6fo1_500.gif

Not at all. What was clear from square one was you trying to come out and basically say "PS4 gets games while Xbox gets movies", that was the goal of your post and it was dumb.

What you failed to account for and didn't think of was the fact that the Xbox One X/S has a 4K Bluray player which the PlayStation 4 in any capacity does not have. You tried to take a stab at Xbox while simultaneously not thinking through that you're actually giving the system ammunition and a leg up against the PlayStation at the same time. 

You insulted the Xbox One and the PS4 in one post, the latter of which was unintentional, because you're fucking stupid and don't think things through. 

Edited by Legal US Citizen
3 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

Not at all. What was clear from square one was you trying to come out and basically say "PS4 gets games while Xbox gets movies", that was the goal of your post and it was dumb.

What you failed to account for and didn't think of was the fact that the Xbox One X/S has a 4K Bluray player which the PlayStation 4 in any capacity does not have. You tried to take a stab at Xbox while simultaneously not thinking through that you're actually giving the system ammunition and a leg up against the PlayStation at the same time. 

thats exactly what i said you said, just said longer.  :cmpunk2:

7 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

You insulted the Xbox One and the PS4 in one post, the latter of which was unintentional, because you're fucking stupid and don't think things through. 

Bildergebnis für police clown

1 minute ago, Legal US Citizen said:

McDickhead doesn't seem to understand this, this was more for him than you. 

you still dont understand your defense of xbox itt boils down to :

"at least it plays movies - ps4 doesnt. didnt think of THAT, did ya? :trump:  " 

:shaq2:

8 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

you still dont understand your defense of xbox itt boils down to :

"at least it plays movies - ps4 doesnt. didnt think of THAT, did ya? :trump:  " 

:shaq2:

Defense against what? A property Sony has the film rights to which segue into a game that wouldn't be anywhere else anyway because of the nature of those rights? It's not like Xbox is missing a game here, it's a Sony controlled property. You're speaking as if that game existing in 2018 somehow would be on another console in general, it wouldn't be.

Xbox has its own stuff going on, its own games, basically a 95% shared library with the PS4 and you can watch 4K Blurays on it further solidifying its usefulness and practicality as the most well rounded manufactured 4K device. Everyone watches movies, I'd argue that gamers spend more time watching movies than playing games, this caters to both, the other caters to one. 

8 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

Defense against what? A property Sony has the film rights to which segue into a game that wouldn't be anywhere else anyway because of the nature of those rights? It's not like Xbox is missing a game here, it's a Sony controlled property. You're speaking as if that game existing in 2018 somehow would be on another console in general, it wouldn't be.

Xbox has its own stuff going on, its own games, basically a 95% shared library with the PS4 and you can watch 4K Blurays on it further solidifying its usefulness and practicality as the most well rounded manufactured 4K device. Everyone watches movies, I'd argue that gamers spend more time watching movies than playing games, this caters to both, the other caters to one. 

i wouldnt call a forza 1080p bet with yourself "stuff going on" :rawf:

I love how Dynocrap DECIDED that his best strategy here was pretend to play dumb...........but also try to give off the vibe that he knows what he's doing and its everybody else who is actually dumb.

And absolutely NOBODY on this forum is buying it.:tom:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how Dynocrap DECIDED that his best strategy here was pretend to play dumb...........but also try to give off the vibe that he knows what he's doing and its everybody else who is actually dumb.

And absolutely NOBODY on this forum is buying it.:tom:

Considering no one else yourself included actually explained what I was supposedly missing (and still haven't), I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they (you) are actually dumb.