Gaming SJW Civil War - What if Kratos was gay, and what if Ellie was straight

Gay Kratos Thread

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-if-kratos-from-god-of-war-was-gay.67387/

vs Straight Ellie

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-if-ellie-from-the-last-of-us-was-straight.67421/

SJWs, look at the hypocrisy, double standards, and pure ideological bullshit. Watch the Straight Ellie thread get locked.

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

Called out some moron dyke who was crying that Cyberpunk wasn’t progressive enough because the MC wasn’t eating vag

:tom:

You can't make this shit up. Its the most left leaning forum out there yet they have the most bans for racism/sexism/transphobia than anywhere else.

Edited by TLHBO
5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

:tom:

You can't make this shit up. Its the most left leaning forum out there yet they have the most bans for racism/sexism/transphobia than anywhere else.

Actually I double checked - the poster was crying their eyes out because of the word “cunt” in the trailer while swearing their head off and I sarcastically said “Please don’t use sexualised insults like “fuck” and “ass””

perm ban for sexist trolling :mj:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-gameplay-demo.64691/page-42#post-11954937

You’re right, you can’t make this shit up - and their bullshit is like a bad parody putting real progressives ten years behind. They are fucking Helen Lovejoys in disguise

Resetera is full of loons. 

Then again, every single right winger in this thread I can guarantee got triggered by the gay Kratos thread.

We’d basically have the snowflake right wing version of Resetera if most SW users had the same views as Aza and the right wing here.

Apparently using a word like cunt on a game merits outrage and concern for its effect on society but the same people see  someone getting their head blown or cut off and they ignore it. Really this culture being created around offensiveness is making people lose sense completely. It's bordering mental disorder.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Truno2018 said:

Resetera is full of loons. 

Then again, every single right winger in this thread I can guarantee got triggered by the gay Kratos thread.

We’d basically have the snowflake right wing version of Resetera if most SW users had the same views as Aza and the right wing here.

Aza is a communist 

Only been exposed to resetera from links on this forum, but god damn it looks fucking toxic. Seems like if you took this place and put it in reverse, you'd get that shit. Sometimes I look at systemwars and think to myself 'what the fuck are we all doing' but at least I can call you all fucking faggots without being permanently banned. 

:B-2:

• Upvote 1
Just now, Cell said:

Only been exposed to resetera from links on this forum, but god damn it looks fucking toxic. Seems like if you took this place and put it in reverse, you'd get that shit. Sometimes I look at systemwars and think to myself 'what the fuck are we all doing' but at least I can call you all fucking faggots without being permanently banned. 

:-* 

1 hour ago, Cell said:

we aren't nearly as bad. Faggot