Forza 7 is garbage. Homologation ruins this game.

Because no one is going to know what in the fuck Malacrymas is saying:

What is homologation of vehicle?

Automotive homologation is the process of certifying vehicles or a particular component in a vehicle that it has satisfied the requirements set by various statutory regulatory bodies. It is mandatory to get this approval to export automobile products or components.

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Seriously, they ruined this game, first with lootcrates, then the overly restrictive homologation system.

The game is unplayable because of this.

Yea, I've honestly hardly played it since Forza Horizon kinda turned me off from the main series.  Forza 7 just doesn't do it for me.  They made some bizarre choices with that game.

I'll be more excited for the main Forza series when they actually make the next gen version of it, which hopefully changes things up enough and provides true customization and optimization without all the homologation bs.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Remij_ said:

Yea, I've honestly hardly played it since Forza Horizon kinda turned me off from the main series.  Forza 7 just doesn't do it for me.  They made some bizarre choices with that game.

I'll be more excited for the main Forza series when they actually make the next gen version of it, which hopefully changes things up enough and provides true customization and optimization without all the homologation bs.

I want Forza 2 back.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Forza 7 is 60 FPS...

You guys are functionally retarded.

According to you 1080p is to low of a resolution for you to play games.   So 4k is only 30fps and That's unplayable for a racing game