Eminem destroys MGK

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've watched some of the reactions to it and I've noticed this too, mainly younger people so unfamiliar with real rap and hip-hop, its history, beefs and the culture that some of the best bars are jus

eh, that's subjective. however, i think he's ONE of the greatest. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

trash

bash

smash

cash

I'm eminem lyrical speed demon dash I rap fast

:wow:  you white boys except GD are garbage. You no understand rap.  Eminem fucking SUCKS

You're just upset because a white guy took over a black genre and does it better than anyone, salt factory.

bu...bu..but meh culture... it's being appropriated :hest:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
56 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're just upset because a white guy took over a black genre and does it better than anyone, salt factory.

bu...bu..but meh culture... it's being appropriated :hest:

an 85% white audience that is massively ignorant and out of culture purporte this white trash into success, and they think they can reshuffle rap and speak for what it is. It's downright disgusting and exactly/symbolic for what white civilizations have done everywhere. You are sooo fucking out of touch on what hood or black or hip hop is, it's sourly salty hilarious and gross. I'm a fucking minority with the bit so y'all get to run ignorant and smug.

that shitty lil tunchi verse has more rap than anything em does and wayne doesn't even have to try. he oozes HIS OWN.  Eminem is a corny technical gumbo machine.  Ghostz loves it. 

32 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Poor mgk. Taking Ls all over. He most recently went back thousands of tweets and deleted any tweet where he sucked eminems dick dating back to like 2009. Lmfao

Sounds like people noticed lol. His hero destroyed him by his own hand, he's clearly upset.