Rockstar says Red Dead Redemption 2 "is for PS4 and Xbox"

Idiots... it's ABSOLUTELY coming to PC... Rockstar does this shit all the time.  They know exactly how to milk people by getting them to double dip.  The console versions will come out and a year later the PC version will come.. and people will buy it again because lmao 30fps, lmao not 4K, lmao low settings... ROFL

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/games/grand-theft-auto-v/196516/rockstar-gta-v-not-coming-to-next-gen

18 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Idiots... it's ABSOLUTELY coming to PC... Rockstar does this shit all the time.  They know exactly how to milk people by getting them to double dip.  The console versions will come out and a year later the PC version will come.. and people will buy it again because lmao 30fps, lmao not 4K, lmao low settings... ROFL

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/games/grand-theft-auto-v/196516/rockstar-gta-v-not-coming-to-next-gen

Double dip lol? The PC version of GTAV accounts for like 11% of the install base, not exactly turning out amazing number relative to the whole. Also what happens with GTA is not indicative of a completely different franchise where the first game is already excluded from it. 

27 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Double dip lol? The PC version of GTAV accounts for like 11% of the install base, not exactly turning out amazing number relative to the whole. Also what happens with GTA is not indicative of a completely different franchise where the first game is already excluded from it. 

Yes double dip.. LOL.  What does the % of the total install base have to do with what I said? 10 million sales on PC comes from somewhere a lot of them are double dips...  just like the fact that a LARGE portion of the 90 million console copies are double dipped...  Unless you're under the impression that not many 360 and PS3 owners bought the XO and PS4 versions a second time... :tom: 

They WANT people to buy these versions... they're not going to announce or even entertain any ideas that other versions exist until they are ready to...  It's standard.  What happens with GTA doesn't mean that it will happen with this game, sure.  However I posted proof of Rockstar saying something doesn't exist, or is not happening, or there's no plans... and yet it happened.  This is what they've done, and will always do.  PC gaming now, and the consoles these games are developed on are more intertwined than ever before.  The landscape isn't the same as when RDR1 released.  You don't sell massively like GTA5 and then for no reason exclude a huge amount of sales...

This thread... like all the others.. is gonna end badly for you.  You already know it. :smug: 

4 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

I dont think a PC version is GUARANTEED per say, but I would be lightly put "surprised" if it doesn't come to PC.

I'm certain it will... just like I'm certain it will be re-released on PS5 and X2...  

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'm certain it will... just like I'm certain it will be re-released on PS5 and X2...  

Rockstar has been pretty anal about remasters and extremely inconsistent. They won't even bother to do a patch lol for Pro or X with it selling millions a year still and having a huge ass online community. Where are our GTA patches and that had a rerelease this year in store shelves with come complete edition bullshit.

They remastered LA Niore released it on Switch, but not GTA5. Explain the logic behind this.

Edited by Aza Team 2019
1 minute ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

Rockstar has been pretty anal about remasters and extremely inconsistent. They won't even bother to do a patch lol for Pro or X with it selling millions a year still and having a huge ass online community. Where are our GTA patches and that had a rerelease this year in store shelves with come complete edition bullshit.

They remastered LA Niore released it on Switch, but not GTA5. Explain the logic behind this.

GTA5 doesn't have PRO or X patches?  LOL

The LA Noire thing.. lmao who knows?  GTA5 could still come to the Switch though...

I think it's pretty clear what Rockstar will do with RDR2.

32 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yes double dip.. LOL.  What does the % of the total install base have to do with what I said? 10 million sales on PC comes from somewhere a lot of them are double dips...  just like the fact that a LARGE portion of the 90 million console copies are double dipped...  Unless you're under the impression that not many 360 and PS3 owners bought the XO and PS4 versions a second time... :tom: 

They WANT people to buy these versions... they're not going to announce or even entertain any ideas that other versions exist until they are ready to...  It's standard.  What happens with GTA doesn't mean that it will happen with this game, sure.  However I posted proof of Rockstar saying something doesn't exist, or is not happening, or there's no plans... and yet it happened.  This is what they've done, and will always do.  PC gaming now, and the consoles these games are developed on are more intertwined than ever before.  The landscape isn't the same as when RDR1 released.  You don't sell massively like GTA5 and then for no reason exclude a huge amount of sales...

This thread... like all the others.. is gonna end badly for you.  You already know it. :smug: 

You're implying there's some kind of sinister tact for the way they operate as if they're trying to manipulate people, you're trying to apply industry logic for a development house that doesn't conform to any. Almost none of the decisions they make follow the guidelines of what anyone else is doing. Their actions are extremely unpredictable and in some cases don't even make sense. Does this game make sense for PC from our point of view? Absolutely, but does that make sense for them? That's not so clear, it's not like money is some issue for these guys and they have to base their decisions on it. They could straight up not even release Red Dead Redemption 2 period, they could pull the game a day before it goes live and not be out a single penny. 

Like Aza said they don't update GTAV for the Pro or X which makes the most sense as Xbox and PlayStation are the biggest markets, yet they release a remaster of LA Noire that no one asked for and probably sold like shit. Their logic can't be relied on to make sense under the standardization of anything else, they beat to their own drum. Even when the game came out for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 you can't really say it was with the intention of double dipping sales, maybe at the time they talked about it it wasn't really a plan and then one day it became the plan due to the progressive online nature of what they wanted to do going forward.

You're lending credence to hope more than any kind of tangible reality.