Forza Horizon 4 review results (AAA GameSpot)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox One game

Deeno rails against Gamespot all year. First score posted 

Only the lemmings could be this dumb

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

i doubt, even with gamepass, it will get as many users as spiderman. 

I want people to pay attention.

if it starts becoming weeks and months and Xbox does NOT talk about Gamepass numbers. What that will mean is that subscriptionsare cancelling.

They will shift over and say "Our gamers have played over 200 million hours of State of Decay 2!!!" or some shit like that.

Good news, so while the main game and general progression through seasons is mandatory on the 7 day rotating over a month; you can still setup custom adventures so you and your friends can play races or drive around during any season you like at will. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Good news, so while the main game and general progression through seasons is mandatory on the 7 day rotating over a month; you can still setup custom adventures so you and your friends can play races or drive around during any season you like at will. 

:blessed: 

13 hours ago, -GD- said:

Lol ya aside from the Forza horizon franchise, the Xbox one is garbage.  There’s no bias. Most of its fauxclusives just aren’t good. I’m glad this game got a 9, proving my point. 

Exactly. Actually make a great game and you'll get great review scores. Not that complicated. 

vdgPPs8g_bigger.jpg
 · 9h

Congrats to @WeArePlayground on the review scores for Forza Horizon 4. Great commitment from the studio to build an incredible game and franchise. Can't wait to play more.

Huzzah on the great reviews @WeArePlayground! ❤️🍻

You should all be incredibly proud because Forza Horizon 4 looks damn amazing from what i have seen so far!

Looking forward to getting behind the wheel soon! ❤️🚙💨

• Like 1