Game of the Year 2018

Xbox GOTY you mean, which isn't hard when the competition was scoring 5's and 6's :mj:

Funny looking back..

xbox goty 2013 - Forza

xbox goty 2014 - Forza

xbox goty 2015 - Forza

Xbox goty 2016 - Forza

Xbox goty 2017 - Forza

Xbox goty 2018 - Forza

Great consile you got there. So much variety.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Spicoli said:

I fucking knew he was HH.  Just the way he's posting I can tell it's him :D @kaz

not this shit again. I'm not him but some people find it funny to accuse me of that

I remember when Halo came out and was a game-changer.  I remember when Gears of War came out and redefined the 3rd person genre.  I remember when lemmings got best-in-class RPGs like KoToR and Mass Effect as exclusives.  I remember when they got surprise exclusives AAA games like Chronicles of Riddick and Crimson Skies.

Now they've got Forza Horizon 4.  Which is the only good game they've gotten since Forza Horizon 3.  And they're losing their shit over it.

It's not even exclusive. :] 

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
19 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I remember when Halo came out and was a game-changer.  I remember when Gears of War came out and redefined the 3rd person genre.  I remember when lemmings got best-in-class RPGs like KoToR and Mass Effect as exclusives.  I remember when they got surprise exclusives AAA games like Chronicles of Riddick and Crimson Skies.

Now they've got Forza Horizon 4.  Which is the only good game they've gotten since Forza Horizon 3.  And they're losing their shit over it.

Best Xbox games by year

01 - Halo CE

02 - Panzer Dragoon / JSRF

03 - KOTOR

04 - Halo 2

05 - Ninja Gaiden Black / Riddick

06 - Gears of War

07 - Halo 3 / Bioshock / Mass Effect

08 - Braid / Left 4 Dead

09 - Forza 3

10 - Kinect Sports

11 - Forza 4

12 - Forza Horizon

13 - Forza 5

14 - Forza Horizon 2

15 - Forza 6

16 - Forza Horizon 3

17 - Forza 7

18 - Forza Horizon 4

Something seems to have changed :mjpls:

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

LOL Don't forget Japanese stuff like Ninja Gaiden, Panzer Dragoon Orta, JSRF, Lost Odyssey, T ales of Vesperia etc.

XDone is a fucking joke.

1 hour ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

LOL Don't forget Japanese stuff like Ninja Gaiden, Panzer Dragoon Orta, JSRF, Lost Odyssey, T ales of Vesperia etc.

XDone is a fucking joke.

The original Dead Rising and Bioshock made me buy a 360. :]