• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The handling is perfect in this game. Oh and cross-country >>>

I just beat Tomb Raider. 99.2%.  I can't find the other .8%

At least, the physics are.  Handling wise, it reminds me of Dirt 3, arcadey but firmy planted in reality. The soundtrack is just as good as FH3 if not better. I've been listening to Hor

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Actually no he's right, the drift cars function completely different. 

lmao no they don't... the idea behind drifting is exactly the same... and it's easy to do in any rear wheel drive car with a manual transmission.  They may be "better tuned" for drifting... but lmao... completely different my ass.

5 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

I turned everything off, the only thing I haven't switch is simulation steering.

Well, getting clean lines through drift zones or around corners still isn't "easy" per-se... but getting rear wheel drive cars to drift isn't particularly hard at all especially with manual transmission and traction control off.  The cars are pretty much begging you to drift them.

That said.. I haven't even really begun doing all the drift zones yet.

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Maybe with assists on :pavarotti: 

Turn your fucking traction control off ffs...

I mean this isn't really a debate . A car specifically made for drifting is going to be better than random rwd car .

40 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I mean this isn't really a debate . A car specifically made for drifting is going to be better than random rwd car .

I'm not saying certain cars aren't better.. certain cars ARE better inherently.  But it doesn't fundamentally change how you drift.  Every drifting car is going to be rwd... you can easily make any rwd car drift was my point.

The most important thing is that you're familiar with how the cars handle and and learning how to apply the appropriate amount of gas while counter steering.. 

I just went around a did a few drift zones with one of the drifting cars and it was the same shit to me :shrug: 

• Alphonse★ changed the title to The Super Official Forza Horizon 4 Thread