So I just plugged back in my ps3

I do love playing old games or games in general. I fucked with GTA5 for a bit.  Sadly, I don't have my PS3 anymore or right now.  Stuck with this shitty Xbox One.

Though... lol... steam works fine and I got a 30 day FF14.  And I think I will get yakuslut 0 afterwards too.  Should keep me balled up and ready for KH3.  Would love to get DQ11 in there as well before January. Actually I think I can make it happen!! FUUUU gonna play and complete up to 4 games by Januray holy schnozzfest I'm a sw gamer again!! Also my Kanji game is on plat passive good. I don't bother to read everything now. Kinda just glimpse at the thing and understand what needs to be read or ignored.  conversations are easy. 1 out of every 7-8 text blogs may seem foreign,

but when I don't know (only? :pray: ) words like "disguise masquerader" and "civil subordination" I REUULLY DON'T GIVE A FAAWK.  :kaz:

Edited by kokujin
3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I do love playing old games or games in general. I fucked with GTA5 for a bit.  Sadly, I don't have my PS3 anymore or right now.  Stuck with this shitty Xbox One.

Though... lol... steam works fine and I got a 30 day FF14.  And I think I will get yakuslut 0 afterwards too.  Should keep me balled up and ready for KH3.  Would love to get DQ11 in there as well before January. Actually I think I can make it happen!! FUUUU gonna play and complete up to 4 games by Januray holy schnozzfest I'm a sw gamer again!! Also my Kanji game is on plat passive good. I don't bother to read everything now. Kinda just glimpse at the thing and understand what needs to be read or ignored.  conversations are easy. 1 out of every 7-8 text blogs may seem foreign,

but when I don't know (only? :pray: ) words like "disguise masquerader" and "civil subordination" I REUULLY DON'T GIVE A FAAWK.  :kaz:

sounded like you mean that gta 5 is an old game wtf. 

I too like playing games in general :kiss:   dude I replay old snes rpgs and even try out the ones  I missed. Let me tell ya playing snes games you never played before is HARD as fuck. always on the verge of quitting. 

The power of nostalgia is strong

1 minute ago, Turtle said:

Fuck that was a good game for its time. Could t go back to it now though 

AI still holds up during the firefights - the flanking, dialogue, and pushes :omg:, - Mind you the levels still look uninspired and boring :D 

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

you have an xbox one and live in japan? lol what were you thinking?

hopefully you got it in a happy meal with 5 free games or one of those deals they usually do every now and then.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, kaz said:

sounded like you mean that gta 5 is an old game wtf. 

I too like playing games in general :kiss:   dude I replay old snes rpgs and even try out the ones  I missed. Let me tell ya playing snes games you never played before is HARD as fuck. always on the verge of quitting. 

The power of nostalgia is strong

I commend you on playing 2d snes snob schnozfest. I won't love gaming that much. I did mean gta 5 is old. It's last gen??

I imagine the olders are tough. Me thinks battletoads hard. 

3 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

you have an xbox one and live in japan? lol what were you thinking?

hopefully you got it in a happy meal with 5 free games or one of those deals they usually do every now and then.

I'm in the US playa. Wanna go to japan next year. Wanna sub Netflix movies for a job/career, but still got massive ammounts of reading and gaming to do. Reading all of harry Potter 1 did loads for my kanji work. Made it to page 300 of the second one. If i finish that, and dq11,.and casually play kh3, i should be 'fluent' for 2019 especially with 3 months in japan.

The xbox one really is an abandoned console. Very strange. :-*

:-* to kaz,.dip and crums to the rest. Y'all need a broad spectrum weirdo such as moi, and i truly enjoy getting to be me!.no joke!!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, kokujin said:

I'm in the US playa. Wanna go to japan next year. Wanna sub Netflix movies for a job/career, but still got massive ammounts of reading and gaming to do. Reading all of harry Potter 1 did loads for my kanji work. Made it to page 300 of the second one. If i finish that, and dq11,.and casually play kh3, i should be 'fluent' for 2019 especially with 3 months in japan.

:-* to kaz,.dip and crums to the rest. Y'all need a broad spectrum weirdo such as moi, and i truly enjoy getting to be me!.no joke!!

:-* 

8 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

AI still holds up during the firefights - the flanking, dialogue, and pushes :omg:, - Mind you the levels still look uninspired and boring :D 

the levels might look like that for you but it's actually pretty accurate fucking you over in the tight environment. 

The story needs these environments to make any sense. the way alma changes things is what makes the game so special. 

6 hours ago, kokujin said:

kill yourself