Explosive devices planted at Obama, Clinton and George Soros Homes as well as NYT, CNN, Time Warner Buildings.

47 minutes ago, Vini said:

Who had doubt that this was a right wing extremist?

Read the fucking thread, Vini.

14 hours ago, TLHBO said:

BUT WHAT ABOOOOOOUUUUUUUT

Radical.  Right-Wing.  Terrorism.  Say it with me, now, son! :drake:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Deeno's previous signature in the bottom-right 

Bulls eye. 

All paid for by (((George Soros))).  

Posted Images

7 hours ago, lynux3 said:

This thread is disgusting now. Bunch of conspiracy theorists pointing the finger at each other. :mj: Meanwhile, a bunch of migrants are marching towards our borders wanting to cross into the US illegally.

It's more like one side is pointing the finger at the guy who did the terrorism, and his MAGA van, and the other side is crying false flag because what's happening doesn't jive with the alternate reality they've built up in their heads.

Take Deeno, for example.  Dude thinks the moon landing was faked.  He things people registering to vote is terrorism.  But he things the MAGABomber was a false flag operation.  It's pretty clear at this point that Deeno has severe mental issues.  To be this disconnected from reality is not healthy.

At this point we'll have to ask him if he's anti-vax.  Just one more delusion to add onto the pile if he is.

47 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You think the word fact is synonymous with infallibility which is why it's hard to take you seriously. Something being reported as fact doesn't mean it's true.

And it's not that there's only too much evidence, it's the spread of evidence, its presentation, the exaggeration in the evidence, the timing, the logic behind it all. 

People on the left are cut throat in their political aims, this actually being a false flag operation wouldn't be something that's crazy, outlandish or surprising.

You have ZERO evidence that it's a false flag yet you choose to believe it is. 

I guess the DOJ, FBI, CIA, Secret Service and the NYPD are all controlled by the left and they all conspired to create this false flag operation.   

You are a delusional fuck.... 

1 hour ago, Vini said:

Who had doubt that this was a right wing extremist?

:|

Just look around ITT, DynamiteCop, TLHBO, JonB etc... they all think it wasn't. 

Now that they facts are coming out... you have TLHBO and DynamiteCop both saying that its fake news and a false flag :mickeyj: 

18 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:|

Just look around ITT, DynamiteCop, TLHBO, JonB etc... they all think it wasn't. 

Now that they facts are coming out... you have TLHBO and DynamiteCop both saying that its fake news and a false flag :mickeyj: 

Meh I didn't read through the thread just stupid ass conspiracy thinking.  First of all why would the left use real bombs and put all these people at real risk over a midterm election and second of all you can't get away with a false flag this scale and keep it hidden in the US. 

The timing is unfortunate for republicans so this retard inadvertently hurt his own party. 

You loons celebrating right wing extremism to detract from your own for a minute is hilarious though. 

Edited by Vini
1 minute ago, Vini said:

Meh I didn't read through the thread

No shit.

1 minute ago, Vini said:

You loons celebrating right wing extremism to detract from your own for a minute is hilarious though. 

We're not celebrating, numbnuts.  We saying this is what happens when you have a President that incites this kind of shit at his rallies.  And we're laughing at Deeno.

2 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

We're not celebrating, numbnuts.  We saying this is what happens when you have a President that incites this kind of shit at his rallies.  And we're laughing at Deeno.

Trump is a populist he's not directly responsible for some psychopath taking things too far. How about put up viable alternatives on your side so people don't fall for populists. 

Edited by Vini
11 minutes ago, Vini said:

Trump is a populist he's not directly responsible 

Of course you would defend him.  You probably haven't see any of his rallies, where it would be painfully obvious where these lunatics got their ideas about media, democrats, (((globalists))), and black people.

You didn't even read the thread.  Why should anyone trust that you know wtf you're talking about?

20 minutes ago, Vini said:

Meh I didn't read through the thread just stupid ass conspiracy thinking.  First of all why would the left use real bombs and put all these people at real risk over a midterm election and second of all you can't get away with a false flag this scale and keep it hidden in the US. 

The timing is unfortunate for republicans so this retard inadvertently hurt his own party. 

No one is celebrating. 

What extremism have we partook in or endorsed? 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

No one is celebrating. 

Vini's like Deeno-lite.  Pointing out issues that make him feel uncomfortable constitutes extremism to him.

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No one is celebrating. 

The leftist extremism that caused Brexit and Trump, 

Edited by Vini
Just now, Vini said:

The leftist extremism that caused Brexit and Trump, 

Ohh you're back to this shit again? 

You're blaming the left for the extreme actions of the right.   The right holds Zero accountability for their actions in your eyes. 

I'll ask again which is extremism have we endorsed or supported, give tangible examples or actual extremist ACTIONS that we have supported ir endorsed. 

I never left it. Trump says a lot of stupid shit to maintain followers but the only reason there is a far right wave that he took advantage of is you guys. You're directly culpable. I've said this for 2 years now. 

Which is why I don't trust any foul cry coming from you guys. You don't get to complain now and be taken seriously. 

By the way the right holds a lot of accountability for what's happening today but they're not accountable for drawing first blood. Your side gets the honor of that. 

Edited by Vini
1 hour ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Read the fucking thread, Vini.

Radical.  Right-Wing.  Terrorism.  Say it with me, now, son! :drake:

Basicallt exactly what I said.

Lefties treat real life like system wars :D

"Lololol flop owned!!! Lolololol"

4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Basicallt exactly what I said.

Lefties treat real life like system wars :D

"Lololol flop owned!!! Lolololol"

You guys literally engaged in Pepe memes and Hillary clinton memes for the 2016 election.

Did you think people would forget that?

Hell, you're still engaging in that stuff today.

4 hours ago, Vini said:

You're not better

Really?  Post your proof.

We'll wait.