Red Dead Redemption 2 Screenshots Thread

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SO butt-hurt holy shit    RDR2 X killed Remipee's soul  

you sure, fuckwit?  PoC Plan C beggar, fucking kill yourself. 

Amazing game.  I got in a fistfight in the middle of town and it's so amazing how the game seems so real.  For example, during the fistfight, there was one guy on the sidelines cheering us on.  It caught my eye because some dunkard yokel was cheering us on.  I can't remember if others were looking since I was paying attention to the fight.  The police station was just in view and you see them burst the fuck out which resulted in a wanted level.  I had to run.  You really can't stay and fight them.  Then you have to run away for a while and can pay the bounty later.

It's these kinds of details that make this game..  I had a stranger mission and I rode by thinking I would come back to it later but decided I would go back.  I get back and he's there lying on the ground bitten by a snake.  I'm supposed to suck out the venom but I just stood there for 10-15 seconds looking at the options.  Shoot him, suck the venom or whatever..   And then suddenly the option was no longer available to suck out the venom.. I was like wtf?  They guy starts to weaken and died. lol

Edited by S#$@%^i
29 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Amazing game.  I got in a fistfight in the middle of town and it's so amazing how the game seems so real.  For example, during the fistfight, there was one guy on the sidelines cheering us on.  It caught my eye because some dunkard yokel was cheering us on.  I can't remember if others were looking since I was paying attention to the fight.  The police station was just in view and you see them burst the fuck out which resulted in a wanted level.  I had to run.  You really can't stay and fight them.  Then you have to run away for a while and can pay the bounty later.

It's these kinds of details that make this game..  I had a stranger mission and I rode by thinking I would come back to it later but decided I would go back.  I get back and he's there lying on the ground bitten by a snake.  I'm supposed to suck out the venom but I just stood there for 10-15 seconds looking at the options.  Shoot him, suck the venom or whatever..   And then suddenly the option was no longer available to suck out the venom.. I was like wtf?  They guy starts to weaken and died. lol

Yeah it's pretty great, the world feels very lived in and believable. I already have like 20 hours in.

I'm rolling the all black theme and I'm gonna be building some either silver or gold weapons, I haven't decided yet. Looks pretty savage especially with my horse "Beast". This is horse #3 my last one got blasted by a train and the one before that went off the side of a 100 foot bridge into the ocean lol. 

44881569544_d90127a730_o.png

44692167745_b35c4fa49b_o.png

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

SO butt-hurt holy shit  :kaz: 

RDR2 X killed Remipee's soul :rofl: 

:hest: 

MS was literally BEGGING people to buy Xbox consoles with this game... and despite over $100 off... I didn't even consider it.. :rofl:

There's no reason to buy it on Xbox... when it's going to be best on PC in 6-8 months :juggle: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

:hest: 

MS was literally BEGGING people to buy Xbox consoles with this game... and despite over $100 off... I didn't even consider it.. :rofl:

There's no reason to buy it on Xbox... when it's going to be best on PC in 6-8 months :juggle: 

You already own a PlayStation though so... That deal is aimed at people that don't have either. 

Also it's not coming to PC and in the slim possibility it ever did you're probably looking at at least a two year wait. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You already own a PlayStation though so... That deal is aimed at people that don't have either. 

Also it's not coming to PC and in the slim possibility it ever did you're probably looking at at least a two year wait. 

It IS coming to PC man... it absolutely is.. and

6a00c2251d19928e1d00e398cfebfc0004.jpg